Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lads, my advise is to stay off RAWK. I never go near it because of the delusion and paranoia. It'll do you no favours and probably just recharges hate which can't be healthy.
Enjoy your win!
I think/hope Liverpool will win 2-1 today. Hard to call. If Mason mount and Kante are for it'll be a much tougher task but I think we'll be too much for them.
Yea Karen, I can't see us putting 8 past them but I'll easily take a 1-0 win for us off someone's neck! Ha ha

Lads, my advise is to stay off RAWK. I never go near it because of the delusion and paranoia. It'll do you no favours and probably just recharges hate which can't be healthy.
Enjoy your win!
I think/hope Liverpool will win 2-1 today. Hard to call. If Mason mount and Kante are for it'll be a much tougher task but I think we'll be too much for them.
Yea Karen, I can't see us putting 8 past them but I'll easily take a 1-0 win for us off someone's neck! Ha ha
I seem to have missed your comment on the hacking scandal. Where can I find it?

Their fans are a one-off , the delusion and the sheer lack of humility is astounding , there are plenty of self entitled supporter bases , Rags , Goons , Spuds but Dippers take it to another level . They actually believe that an unprecedented domestic treble involving over 50 games is an inferior achievement to a Glamour cup win that included FIVE defeats , they do , they really believe it.
Unfortunately i do know a couple of match going Dipshits , and their only ambition is to knock the Rags off their perch , they need two more titles to do that , they do not despise us because of our money or owners , they despise us because we are depriving them of their lifelong ambition and their holy grail of winning two more titles.
The f8ckers are in denial , you look at the scouse evening rag and every other article on the LFC section mentions us , they are obsessed with Pep and our football club , because we wind them up big time.
Man City are Liverpool's rivals for the title and vice versa. It really is that simple. Obviously Liverpool will go on about City and City will go on about Liverpool. Each other living in the others head rent free, blah blah blah.
Yes, Liverpool want to knock Utd off their perch and be able to claim themselves as the more successful league team. All this hate for city though is coming from a select few who congregate on RAWK which serves as an echo chamber. Awful place.

https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=343657.0

Jump forward to the period from 3pm onwards. Hilarious. See a new one on there, the "slavetihad". Care in the community has A LOT to answer for.

A couple of crackers from the thread.

True. How dare other fans sing *their Allez song*, which was started by L’Aquila FC fans, then spread across Italy, Spain, Germany, before the Scousers nicked it.

And yes, we all wanna be you, as proclaimed on one if their self made banners. (Their arrogance knows no bounds)

Just every other set of fans singing their own version,you would think they'd be embarrassed but nope,Sheff U have versions of at least 2 of our songs.

Reply.

Yep. Apparently we're unbearable, yet they all wanna be us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.