Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
first thing ?? WHO is harvey elliott
second thing ?? small fine and 2 weeks holiday for a young squad player, really soft punishment, BUT its not manchester city is it ????

we all know manchester city football club are working under and playing to a 2nd set of rules to anybody else

1 - no idea.
2 - my point is, if Bernado gets the same, i'd take that over a 6 week ban.

1 - no idea.

Dont think he will, this related to a private vid he took when he was 15 takin the mick out of Kane.

2 weeks ban and sent to his room.

I wouldnt hold my breath over the other incedent could be looking at s few games, time will tell

1 - no idea.

I could be wrong but I think he breached the same rules Bernardo has been charged with so surely the precedent of a 14 day ban has been set? Also, I’m sure even the FA know that he didn’t mean any malice in his tweet. Does anyone know whether there was any malice in the video Elliott shared? I’ve not seen it so don’t know

They're just setting it up for bernados ban. Ban a dipper kid who's never going to get on the pitch anyway and sets the precedent to ban Bernardo.
Convenient its at the start of the Intl break too. He wont miss much. Rest assured any time ban Bernie gets will be AFTER the return from Intl break.

To be honest, it looks like city will drop more points between now and the liverpool game. Still a long way to go though and they could easily go on a massive winning streak. It just feels different like luck is with us this year.
youll find a way to bottle it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.