Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Extremely dangerous play by Mane red card all day long unless you are a dipper. KDB an instinctive flick not a yellow in my eyes but could of been I guess.
The arent even similar
Mane was waaaaaaaay more dangerous and an obvious red.
KDB to me was an obvious yellow but nowhere near a red so yes, not the same but similar where the foot hits the head.

There's no way he wanted to kick him in the face. Looks like he wanted to dink the ball past Ederson and then he'd be free to score into an open goal.
He got it wrong and got the red he deserved. We'll agree to disagree on the malice bit.

Lol do you watch any football flick the ball since when do you lead with your studs if you are trying to flick the ball

Scum will beat them today then the title will be in City’s hands with our superior goal difference.

Littlewoods will brick it and fall off as the season progresses.

There's no way he wanted to kick him in the face. Looks like he wanted to dink the ball past Ederson and then he'd be free to score into an open goal.
He got it wrong and got the red he deserved. We'll agree to disagree on the malice bit.

Ok you said dink not flick I stand corrected ......flick and dink the same thing but if it makes you feel superior it's a dink....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.