Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hilarious. I loved the bit where Milner came on to move the podium. A "putting the cones out" moment.
If you haven’t seen this series, there are 2 seasons out already. Each about 20-30 min. Lots of laughs. Glad you liked it!!!

I remember going to Klanfield in the LCSF, the organisation outside the ground and the crush trying to get in was frightening. Of all the football stadiums in the workforce, that was the last place I would have expected poor crowd control and crushing. Women and kids crying and no one taking control. I will never be going back there.

Yep. I was there. About 20 yards from the Hillsboro memorial too. Police doing fuck all. Dippers going ahead with kick off despite the big crowds still trying to get in (car crash on the way).

I will never step inside that shithole again.

Bit convenient that Carragher admitted it was 'massive mistake' while at the same time absolving himself and his mates of wrongdoing by claiming he did not know about it until after the decision was made, that 'not everyone who wore the t-shirt thought it was the right thing to do' and that it was "probably some of Suarez's mates who wanted to do it".

When you think about it, it's almost like it wasn't his fault, and he's the real victim in this.

It already has but yesterday it stopped us getting 3 points.
Stopped City against Spurs too.

How did it stop you getting 3 points? If the goal is disallowed it chages the whole scenario of the game. Rags could have gone on to score another and Llanana chance wouldn't have happened. Now with City it happened with virtually the last kick of the game so it did affect the points allocation.

How did it stop you getting 3 points? If the goal is disallowed it chages the whole scenario of the game. Rags could have gone on to score another and Llanana chance wouldn't have happened. Now with City it happened with virtually the last kick of the game so it did affect the points allocation.

The twat has had this explained to him 2 days ago , so he is plain fucking stupid or just typical dipper in denial mode.

Excuses and utter bullshit are their main amunition.

According to the good burghers on RAWK, we're weird;

Screenshot-20191022-221816-Chrome.jpg

mobile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.