Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s odd but I don’t understand how insinuating a black man has a big penis is racist.

Is positive stereotyping racist?

Yep. Big debate about it a couple of years back when United fans had that song about Lukaku. Kick It Out statement said positive stereotypes were a no-no.

I could be mistaken but I think that particular stereotype was actually used negatively many years ago so it has historical connotations.

No surprise to see that the ‘ever impartial’ bbc are unable to actually print the words ’Liverpool fans’ when reporting on the racist banner. They mention ‘fans’ they mention ‘in the away section of the ground’ but cannot bring themselves to print anything negative about the cult.
If you really want a laugh, have a look at the dipper echo. Zero mention of the racist banner, but they do have a piece reporting how cult fans proudly displayed another ‘anti racist’ banner during the game tonight.
Full on denial & brain washing in equal measure.

Sky news said 'the flag was found to be in the away end' but 'not sure if it was unfurled by Liverpool or Genk fans'
What the actual fuck?
It had a Liverpool badge on in the Liverpool end, why the funk would the Genk fans be in the away end at their home ground and with a banner?
Sky getting the cotton wool out for the ****s.

Sky news said 'the flag was found to be in the away end' but 'not sure if it was unfurled by Liverpool or Genk fans'
What the actual fuck?
It had a Liverpool badge on in the Liverpool end, why the funk would the Genk fans be in the away end at their home ground and with a banner?

Must be really easy to get home tickets in the away end. Fucking ridiculous the way they pamper to these twats and the rags. £££

No surprise to see that the ‘ever impartial’ bbc are unable to actually print the words ’Liverpool fans’ when reporting on the racist banner. They mention ‘fans’ they mention ‘in the away section of the ground’ but cannot bring themselves to print anything negative about the cult.
If you really want a laugh, have a look at the dipper echo. Zero mention of the racist banner, but they do have a piece reporting how cult fans proudly displayed another ‘anti racist’ banner during the game tonight.
Full on denial & brain washing in equal measure.
Very well said.

What the actual fuck?

the twats don't really need help from Sky as they are well capable of making up their own excuses and lies.

sMJ6Hri.jpg

Hilarious juxtaposition.

Should be the law in this country that propaganda opinion organisations like the Echo can't call themselves news.

I uesd to josh with a Liverpool supporting mate about "Divcock Origi". Seems my silly joke was not far off the mark!

Wrong.

THE PROOF OF THE PUDDING IS IN THE EATING is the correct saying.
Gotcha. Glad that's what I was wrong about. :-)
Honestly though, do you think my posts are unreasonable? I say what I think on here and generally it's in agreement with what others on here think. Granted, I do point out hypocrisy in people's posts at times and I myself have been called a hypocrite because of something another Liverpool fan did????? It's a little silly when I'd disagree with the actions of said person.

What the actual fuck?

That's pathetic, even by their standards. It is what it is. I'd like to see someone done for this. Embarrassing.

Reactions: Ric
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.