Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny story. Before a Man U game a fella about 30 comes in the George with his little lad. Sits at the far end of the bar. Whispering his order (his lad wearing a clearly man u scarf).

No one says anything. They sit there watching the early game on TV. The little fella eats his crisps, the bloke had a pint. We walk down towards the ground at the same time..not chatting. But theres no abuse.

You'll find Liverpool the city (as I did) one of the most welcoming places. Don't act the fool and while some will have "banter" most people are actually sound. But it doesn't fit in with your image does it? How many times have you been to Liverpool?
Don’t post like a twat, bunch of porkies right there, please tell me how that’s a “funny story”? Oh fuck yeah, it’s Scouse humour, file under Stan Boardman, Arthur Askey and Freddie Starr.

Wow! I’m not one to flag arsehole supporters from other clubs but, u really need to fuck off from this forum. Now!
He's gone, hence no replies since early today, so calm yourself down, they're all given enough rope (and most you never see at all, or only see one or two posts) and they usually oblige.

You can all bet your lives that if you think that Xusername is a dipper, we're already discussing it as moderators, like I said, many you never see at all.

He's gone, hence no replies since early today, so calm yourself down, they're all given enough rope (and most you never see at all, or only see one or two posts) and they usually oblige.

You can all bet your lives that if you think that Xusername is a dipper, we're already discussing it as moderators, like I said, many you never see at all.

Any chance of a blanket ban of Dippers from 6.30pm on Sunday , this place could be full of them , if we do the unspeakable and lose the game , we will have to circle the wagons on here.

Any chance of a blanket ban of Dippers from 6.30pm on Sunday , this place could be full of them , if we do the unspeakable and lose the game , we will have to circle the wagons on here.
We'll visit that on Sunday once the result is known, but they'll be treated on the basis of the posts they make, as they always are.

However any of them that are on here at 6:30 probably weren't there anyway, so they will be the usual armchair plastics that the majority of those who visit here are.

They did deserve 97 points last season, they were brilliant.... just not quite brilliant enough

Err, they dropped out of the domestic cups early, so didn't have the extra matches we had. Also add the fact it is very difficult to win back to back championships, never mind do it whilst earning 100/98 points and completing a domestic treble. We had some vital first team players missing throughout the season and yet they still didn't win the league.
This is never mentioned when the press quote that they only fell short by one point...

But I am sure Sergio will look back at the last two years of domestic competitions and think, yeah meeting Claude Puels Leceister, scraping past Swansea with more refereeing help than other teams get in a whole season, and stuffing a non league side in a two legged semifinal, those highlights man, can’t imagine anything better than this.

Sergio can look back and remember winning 4 Premier League titles - and know that he did it with a team who do not need to resort to cheating, diving or scamming corners while the other team aren't ready.

Whereas flip flop klopp can perhaps rejoice in winning the CL in one of the worst and most boring finals in living memory with a team who dived and cheated there way there, supported by fans who have no qualms about endangering the lives and safety of opposition players :)

I'm sure you can see the difference :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.