Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet still manages to get on the pitch week in week out but I think think if we signed him he'd spend more time in the treatment room.

just another thing to protect him in games and dare try and tackle him ?? i never wish injury on anybody but why put out a statement like that if its not for protecting the player

If this was a City player Danny Murphy would be on the radio advising every defender to ‘let him know you are there’.

Reinstated. Now I realise that our Merseyside friends are about as popular as a fart in a phone box, and they do tend to get the juices flowing among City fans. And we did have a bit of a rodent infestation after the game a couple of weeks back. We think most of them have now, er, left. But pretty please, with sugar on top, clean the fuc try to play nicely boys and girls. We don't want to have to remove the thread again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.