Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Pickford is on the take I will be fucking furious.
If?

No If about it mate, its scandalous. Last season and whatever he was supposed to be doing last night was shameful to his profession. Hopefully the next Everton manager sees him for what he is and bins him.

The problem is that he is the only credible keeper we have, and he knows it. Stekelenburg and Lössl aren't exactly decent alternatives. I mean, when you had Hart you also had Willy, and Adrian is a pretty good backup goalie for Liverpool. We did have Robles but he fucked off to Spain, I think he got fed up with being on the bench, and I wish he hadn't because he was a decent backup keeper. The 4-0 derby would have been far worse if it hadn't been for him, which shows how utterly shite we were by the end of the Martinez years.

Hey ho. Moyes, here we come.

If Pickford is on the take I will be fucking furious.

So long as they don't throw him the envelope across the room and say he can keep it if he catches it..!

The useless **** will starve to death..

Sorry FLAG I know Everton are your team, I honestly thought you'd put up a fight last night bearing in mind the way your season has started..

Individually you have some decent players, I like Digne, Richardson, Sidibe, Sidgurdsson, Holgate and Kean..

Something's not right, Everton are better than bottom 3..

So long as they don't throw him the envelope across the room and say he can keep it if he catches it..!

The useless **** will starve to death..

Sorry FLAG I know Everton are your team, I honestly thought you'd put up a fight last night bearing in mind the way your season has started..

Individually you have some decent players, I like Digne, Richardson, Sidibe, Sidgurdsson, Holgate and Kean..

Something's not right, Everton are better than bottom 3..
No, Everton deserve all the slagging we get. Richarlison is one of the better ones. He actually gives a shit. Sigurdsson may as well have been replaced by a plank of wood last night though.

Cahill's been suggested as Moyes' assistant despite being a complete noob. But our fans will eat it up with a spoon because something something passion.

We have been conditioned early and often that the scouse ****s will have very little go against them VAR wise. That will not change and by the time the end of the season rolls around, if we don't overhaul them, despite the aide, what they have done will be seen as the greatest football achievement ever. Press will make sure of that.

Still think we'll turn it around tho.

It kills me to admit they will likely go on to win the league by the biggest point tally and point difference ever but it makes me physically sick to think they're being helped by VAR and these yellow bellied cowards reffing the games. On top of that no one in the media will brave enough or allowed to question what might be going on behind the scenes.

It kills me to admit they will likely go on to win the league by the biggest point tally and point difference ever but it makes me physically sick to think they're being helped by VAR and these yellow bellied cowards reffing the games. On top of that no one in the media will brave enough or allowed to question what might be going on behind the scenes.
Media won't call it out as they will lose their access to the PL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.