Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love this reply to Evans from a city fan. Chapeau to the man

So much irony about today Tony! Like me before when I had a bag of cheese and onion crisp that contained 30 crisps and I thought that’s mad, that’s the same number of years since Liverpool last won the league! Crazy!.....

Cecil Slip

@LeeRoberts_BFL

·
17 May

Replying to
@TonyEvans92a
Ironic the Bundeliga resumed with Hoffenheim v Hertha.Back in 2001 Hoffenheim were a village side but with huge investment they climbed to the top. Who’d have known in 01 that they’d have a striker called Demba Ba who’d move to Chelsea & be stood close to Stevie G when he slipped

Cecil Slip

@LeeRoberts_BFL

·
17 May

Replying to
@TonyEvans92a
Ironic the Bundeliga resumed with Hoffenheim v Hertha.Back in 2001 Hoffenheim were a village side but with huge investment they climbed to the top. Who’d have known in 01 that they’d have a striker called Demba Ba who’d move to Chelsea & be stood close to Stevie G when he slipped
haha brilliant

See Liverpool City Centre getting busy for their parade this afternoon

(yes I know its a cheap shot but I couldn't resist!!)

0_JS209562593.jpg

Not a tram in sight!

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...tart-training-but-worries-remain-over-restart

Premier League admits fans may not be allowed to return for a year... but the last three paras are telling.

And that friends, is what it's all about!

Yep it be fair for them to have one only a low key one at there ground now big massive celebrations because that be totally disrespectful to the dead! We all know it won’t be like that though! they’ll probably have it at Wembley make a great big meal out of it! Be on sky an hour live special.

We became champions on April 15th 2018 after a united defeat, so its only 2 and a bit I'm afraid, but its continuing........
Exactly
I don’t believe any team has won the PL three years in succession. By now most seasons the title would have been decided so the question is are we the longest reigning champions in Premier League history....yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.