Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn’t used to mind Klopp but he’s really showing his true colours of late. Coming across as an absolute prick recently.
Recently Ric? Are you forgetting how magnanimous he was when he suggested that West Brom shouldn't be trying to win against them because they didn't need the points, despite not have been mathematically relegated.
I remember a poster on here, a Bayern fan, said that we should wait and see what he was actually like when quite a few people said how much they were looking forward to seeing him manage in the Prem. Certainly showing his true colours.
Having said that none of the tweets are showing for me. Can anyone tell me what he's come out with this time?

Best English champions ever - my arse.

They had lost the three of their last four before lockdown. Can't even beat our record of 32 wins in a season now either.

So that's 100 points, no.

Beating 32 wins, no.

Record 19 point gap, currently no.

Most overrated champions ever, most definitely.

What a week to be alive.

We were Centurions and won a cup.

Next year we did a domestic clean sweep of trophies.

Whatever happens in the remainder of this season, our credentials are superior.

Are you forgetting how magnanimous he was when he suggested that West Brom shouldn't be trying to win against them because they didn't need the points, despite not have been mathematically relegated.

Didn't know this. Proof -if it were ever needed- of just what a nasty human being he really is beneath this jovial persona.

Southampton 2-1
Chelsea 2-1
Sheffield United 1-0
Leicester 2-1
Spurs 2-1
Villa 2-1
Palace 2-1
Brighton 2-1
Wolves 1-0
Everton 1-0
Spurs 1-0
Wolves 2-1
Norwich 1-0
West ham 3-2
Bournemouth 2-1

That's FIFTEEN games won by a single goal. They can't repeat that next season.

The greatest defence ever seen only conceded 6 less than our shambolic back 4.

The greatest attack to grace the league scoring 16 fewer than us.

Next season, bring it on.
Short turnaround into next season as well, momentum is huge in football & as a club they seem to have lost every last drop they had, which probably comes from being the sorest of sore losers (Klopp Trent Robertson VVD worst of the bunch) the Watford & A Madrid defeats exposed the myth, we then smashed it to pieces. Even if we went out of both cup competitions without so much as a whimper, I’d still fancy us to hit the ground running. The Livarpool squad is weak, 2-1 down at Arsenal & the subs where Origi, Shakiri, Minamino, Keita and a bunch of kids, without a juiced up Henderson they looked flat. Their style also needs a tweak as most teams have cottoned on to the fact all they do is lump the shit out of it & pick up the loose balls, that would require a £100m midfield rebuild and a season bedding it in

Southampton 2-1
Chelsea 2-1
Sheffield United 1-0
Leicester 2-1
Spurs 2-1
Villa 2-1
Palace 2-1
Brighton 2-1
Wolves 1-0
Everton 1-0
Spurs 1-0
Wolves 2-1
Norwich 1-0
West ham 3-2
Bournemouth 2-1

That's FIFTEEN games won by a single goal. They can't repeat that next season.

The greatest defence ever seen only conceded 6 less than our shambolic back 4.

The greatest attack to grace the league scoring 16 fewer than us.

Next season, bring it on.

Plenty of VAR involved there as well.

Short turnaround into next season as well, momentum is huge in football & as a club they seem to have lost every last drop they had, which probably comes from being the sorest of sore losers (Klopp Trent Robertson VVD worst of the bunch) the Watford & A Madrid defeats exposed the myth, we then smashed it to pieces. Even if we went out of both cup competitions without so much as a whimper, I’d still fancy us to hit the ground running. The Livarpool squad is weak, 2-1 down at Arsenal & the subs where Origi, Shakiri, Minamino, Keita and a bunch of kids, without a juiced up Henderson they looked flat. Their style also needs a tweak as most teams have cottoned on to the fact all they do is lump the shit out of it & pick up the loose balls, that would require a £100m midfield rebuild and a season bedding it in

Just on the short turnaround that you mention, have they confirmed when next season is going to start yet? Last I heard there were 2 or 3 different dates floating around!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.