Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Chumps League and "they" Bin Dippers won via VAR... I dont get your point... :/
obviously thats without question they won it because of VAR, if you wanna call it the Chumps league thats upto you, but football is back in full swing, i didnt get his point as in, it wont mean anything if City win it.

Fabinho's home burgled as he celebrated Liverpool's win
scousers3.jpg

What records have they actually broken?

Theyve retained their 'We're the biggest bunch of cheating, diving, VAR assisted, look at us, LOOK AT US, we're sooo special, sooo much better than everyone else' Cnuts Trophy..!

There was a scare when the rags pushed them hard with the Welsh Diver from Swansea, falling over every 2 minutes and even more so when they signed 'I've got such a punchable face' Fernandes..!

This little **** single-handedly dragged the rags back in to contention but the dippers held on to their 'Biggest Cnuts' Trophy which they fully deserved in the end..!

Bingo also scooped the 'Knob of the Year' trophy.

Won by default, as fortunately for him, they couldn't contact the rags manager at the time to offer him the Trophy as he was out delivering papers..!

The comments on this from fans of other clubs all over England and the world are absolutely priceless. I have rarely seen anything more pathetic — coming from an American who sees pudgy shirtless groups of men in stands painting letters on their chest to spell out “COWBOYS”.

Why would you want a stuffed head of a beautiful animal on your wall.....yuk.....as for the guard of honour, grow up , the most embarrassing thing I seen lol

I was driving through Prestwich today and this geezer had a scouse top on.
I honked my horn, he turned round and I give him two fingers then i prayed the next set of lights didn't turn to red.

Fuckin well 'ard me.
Like that fucking bus in Oldham
What is it about people in Gtr. Manchester supporting that vermin?
That boat defo left me on the island ...weird mofos!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.