Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree and dsiagree in some parts -

As if we are honest Pep was guilty of this last season in playing Ferny as a centrehalf over actual centrehalfs. whilst you might argue that we had equally as good defnesive midifelder options so could afford to to do this ...... i always thought it not the optimum choice.

but i do agree that Thiago has messed things up - it has shades of Rodney Marsh with us or when Keegan brought in Tino Asprilla and cocked up Newcastle winning the league
Yes pep could have used a centre half but playing Fernandinho there didn’t really mean we lost much in midfield where as the dippers are weaker in 4 positions due to tweaking. I’d also argue that playing Rhodri last season gave him a year to learn the role that he’s playing now, something pep did with certain players in his first season with us. Short term pain for longer term gain.

Klopps steam train has turned into a Lada, now all the passengers want to get out and walk. Last season lauded as the best team to grace the premier league ever they are now relegated to picking up scraps and the pundits have abandoned them.

I actually feel a bit bad for this guy. He’s clearly on the spectrum and shouldn’t be encouraged because it just leads to mockery.

The likes of Soccer AM who invited him on their show to “perform” mean that he’ll carry on.
Agreed, The lad is obviously not all their. Bringing him onto shows basically to he made a mug of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.