Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
on and on they go about the famous anfield atmosphere - any of their fans who went to city v liverpool a couple of seasons ago, or the CL qtr, would have realised that the Etihad can be a tad louder than their tourist filled shite hole. As for the parade only getting 200 fans (really), maybe someone can post a few pics to dispel another myth for any of the lurking tramps.

Also, worth reminding them who holds the record attendance in England outside of Wembley. History, you say??

Say something often enough and it becomes true. The media repeat the same shit verbatim.

One of them even wants Everton to beat us in the cup. I would never want the scum to win no matter what, even if it they were playing a team of aliens for control of the human race. He does seem to have the hots for @kaz7 mind (reply #12591 / red_Mark1980) go get him girl!

More love from RAWK xxxx

Six fucking times you silly pathetic c*nt, you'd sell your mother to get to a European Cup final let alone win it once. You've pumped endless amounts of money in your club and you still couldn't do it, despite how easy of run in's you've drawn over the last couple of years. You've bottled it numerous times against vastly inferior sides in the competition, and it will be fucking hilarious once again if you fail to do it this year.

That aside nobody gives a flying fuck about you lot winning anything. It's why everyone is fine with you lot winning as it means fuck all in the grand scheme of things, you midget mentality inbred sister fingering c*nts, who can't get out of your Red Manc shadows no matter what you do.

Nobody gives a fuck about your league cups, your FA Cups or your league titles, when you're back by a government state with oil money, and despite all that money you were broken last season by December, you were behind 20 plus points in February, and you moaned and whinged how the league was set up against you and it was all because of injuries [you had Laporte and Sane out, whilst we've had 16 players injured this year].

Your shite fans pissed and moaned because you didn't get enough coverage from the media, so even when you won the league title back to back, it was overshadowed by us winning the European Cup for the 6th time [count that,1,2,3,4,5,6]. And it was fucking glorious. You had about 200 people at your parade celebrating your league title that nobody gave a flying fuck about, whilst we showed you what a parade is actually supposed to be and what European Champions look like.

19 + 6, you sister shagging twats, get that embedded in your brains, as you won't surpass that in your lifetime. Your Red Manc Inbred Brothers dominated the league for 20 years, and only have 1 league title more than us to show for it, and shit themselves at the though of us getting to 20 [which we will].

I've heard more noise at a funeral than at the Emptyhad, stuck in forever traffic you unimaginative plain vanilla boring rich spoiled mutant twats.

It's the Liverpool equivalent of Godwin's Law. The thing is they get there in 1.
had to wipe the phlegm of my screen reading that, considering we don't matter he's awfully angry haha

"The mood is okay – but obviously it has been better. We have to keep our good things going. If you saw the games against Manchester City and Leicester they didn’t look like games we would concede seven and score two.
Tbf he's right there, 10-1 would have been a fairer aggregate scoreline.

...and another thing, this fucking 6 times shit isn't quite as astounding as it sounds. 1978 for example:

1st round - Crusaders
2nd round - Trabzonspor
Qtr - Saint Etienne
Semi - FC Zurich
Final - Borussia Mönchengladbach
I've always said the European Cup and the Champions League were two vastly different competitions.
If you went champions only now you'd have 4 top teams in there of 32, as opposed to 16 or more.

Liverpool are not challenging next year and i think we will win it again by a landslide if we get our targets . i could be proved wrong but what is not happening at Liverpool happend at Dortmund

At the start of the season i told my Liverpool mates congrats on winning a league itll go down hill from here from games at the end of last season teams had found you out, exactly what happend to Klopp at Dortmund. You can say Bayern bought Robert Lewandowski but dortmund were still challenging then the collapse happend, Liverpool fans that come on here let me see if this rings any bells.

Best CB at the club injured Van Dijk at liverpool, it was Hummels at Dortmund.

Dortmund began getting injuries in training randomly to different players that didnt happen before.

Teams in the lower half of the league realised why come at them lets sit back defend deep and hit them on the counter which they did and dortmund started losing games which they shouldnt have lost. still finished 2nd but lost 6 games and drew 9 of them most of them against the botton half. finished 2nd again the next season in 13/14 alot better this season still injuries in training team looked tired.

Then the team capitulated the season after finished 7th in bundesliga, teams had figured them out want to beat dortmund put 11 men behind the ball and sit that way they cant hit us with pace in the front three and teams could pick them off which happend. they lost 14 times that season. a team with Prime Aubameyang Reus and Mkhitaryan should not have been finishing 7th but teams found them out. The front three are not dangerous against a packed defence seems familiar hm Salah Firminio and Mane are now struggling to get goals against parked defences.

i dont know if hell change his tactics at Liverpool but at dortmund he was stubborn cost him his job as well, rock and roll football sounds cool untill the starting 11 get injuries in training. nobody on the bench to change the game etc.
Does make you wonder if Ilkay gave an insight to Pep on how Klipperty operates and ultimately implodes, (Hopefully again)

...and another thing, this fucking 6 times shit isn't quite as astounding as it sounds. 1977 for example:

1st round - Crusaders
2nd round - Trabzonspor
Qtr - Saint Etienne
Semi - FC Zurich
Final - Borussia Mönchengladbach
Come on, these are fans that will celebrate becoming "world champions" after winning two games in a tournament in which they got a bye into the semi-finals. They won't be too concerned about the difficulty of a tournament where they won 5 games against some teams that some of us have actually heard of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.