Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Say something often enough and it becomes true. The media repeat the same shit verbatim.

One of them even wants Everton to beat us in the cup. I would never want the scum to win no matter what, even if it they were playing a team of aliens for control of the human race. He does seem to have the hots for @kaz7 mind (reply #12591 / red_Mark1980) go get him girl!
Lol, it would be like kicking a puppy

I've always said the European Cup and the Champions League were two vastly different competitions.
If you went champions only now you'd have 4 top teams in there of 32, as opposed to 16 or more.

Champions League is much harder then the old European Cup without a doubt, but it’s still a cup competition that requires some luck to win it.
Premierleague title is the one for me and a Champions League win would be the icing on the cake.

They're still a dangerous team, and if FSG sign some quality reinforcements in the summer, I expect they'll be closest to us. But if they don't get top 4 and the likes of Salah want to leave, they'll be in a difficult spot.

But if we sign who we want, it's always going to be ours to lose.

Champions League is much harder then the old European Cup without a doubt, but it’s still a cup competition that requires some luck to win it.
Premierleague title is the one for me and a Champions League win would be the icing on the cake.
It's not just about luck though, not when under the old format you could regularly make the quarters and semis by winning a few ties against semi-pro teams. The CL is a real slog and it's impossible to get to a final without playing at least 3 elite or near elite sides. I hate to bring the cunts up but look at that liverpool run and look who the rags played in 99, Barca, Bayern x2, Inter, Juventus. Different level altogether.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.