Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh dear oh dear oh dear.......

Haha...As we know Liverpool are European Royalty, and the problem is the joke that English football represents is quite clearly beneath us!

You can't expect us to be arsed playing against a team of anti football cloggers is some shithole, with some fat incompetent prick of a referee trying to keep up with play.

We are simply above all that, and who can blame us.

Fuck sake, they beat RB Leipzig and their fans are all over the BBC giving it the big one and gloating about how much their haters love them really.

Also, that petition is bullshit. It's got nothing to do with human rights. It's about getting one over on City.
I love the Frank Lampard repost to Klopp : “1 fu@king title and you are giving the big I am - fu@k off!!!”. Absolute classic.

So true, after I posted I thought the same thing. Do we really need that many? Minamino (obviously gone now), Milner, Naby (la) Ox, Fabinho, Henderson, Wijnaldum, Jones, Thiago, Shaq.
Surely if you need that extra bit of cover thats what the youth is for.
How many of them would start for city, I’m struggling. They have problems ahead

Better team in all recent defeats?

they seriously think they were better than us when we humiliated them

Brighton and Burnley thoroughly deserved their 3 points too

That's what he said...the only goal we deserved was Foden's apparently

Reactions: dom
Similar to what PEG did during his first spell at the Kremlin.

He didn’t really want or need SWP, as was proved by how rarely Shaun played for Chelsea; he just wanted to keep him out of Arsenal's hands.
Maybe a bit off thread. But his Dad was a **** by not advising him properly. Can't think, with his Dads allegiance to the Arse, why he let him go to Chavs

I hope that last line is tongue-in-cheek, however you know the majority of your fans think that way. You must also notice the difference in humility between our sets of fans and recognise it as a positive human characteristic.
It was indeed. I stopped short of using the other bingo phrases, emptihad, oil money etc that are trotted out. I have said before I cringe at the whole money making "brand" thing that football has become now...as with the money comes more jealousy and ill thought out comments. It makes people forget that the rivalry should be about what goes on on the pitch rather than any other bullshit.

I fully accept that there are knobs out there who go full bullshit and bluster at the slightest issue ( I work with one who starts texting work mates at the drop of a hat when we do anything good/score a goal etc) and every club has them. With the global "branding", the glory hunting fans ( I am very wary of making that crap claim of having more fans) but with that comes the likelihood of a higher proportion of dickheads as they have bought into the whole "This Means More".

Now I am not on RAWK and think I may have visited there once, but I do see the odd comment on here that does come close to some of the stuff that goes on there....but do agree that the level is far less here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.