Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love rawk.......

You're absolutely right. It was great watching the game last night where 2 teams just wanted to play football. Both teams wanted to win but the win at all costs whether that means throwing yourself down or playing on shit refereeing wasn't there.
Whether that's because of the better refereeing standard or not on Leipzig's side I'm not sure I don't watch enough German football, but I'm proud to say that our manager and lads are not a bunch of cheats like certain others.

They are fucking incredible. I had a look and despite having 2 of the biggest divers in the PL they absolutely believe they are whiter than white and everyone else is cheating.

Deluded wankers.

Bayern transfer priorities are first and foremost to weaken any potential challengers domestically and only when that's done do they think about improving the side.
They didn't need him, they already have a ridiculous number of centre halves.
They've done this to Wolfsburg, Schalke, Dortmund and Hoffenheim just in the last decade.
Similar to what PEG did during his first spell at the Kremlin.

He didn’t really want or need SWP, as was proved by how rarely Shaun played for Chelsea; he just wanted to keep him out of Arsenal's hands.

Reactions: dom
They accused our poor little lamb Harvey Barnes of diving for the free kick (Which was a penalty) yet no mention of MO going down in our box inside of 5 minutes. To normal now.

I think the answer to that has been posted on here a uge number of times since the City defeat and then the Leicester defeat...I could name lots of other defeats!!!
Lack of squad depth!
Think that sums it up. He just doesnt trust Phillips & Williams, neither of whom have any real pace. It beign pace that was always going to be needed against City/Leicester.
I do see it in a pretty similar way that City suffered when Laporte was out. Whilst Fernandinho did a great job at CB he obviously couldnt be replaced in midfield (at the time as nobody was as good as him).
Whilst FSG have done well for us and got us out from under the previous owners they have been quite sparing with the cash. A couple of bigs signing then the purse strings tighten when better depth across the board may have been better.
Will be interesting to see if they take the challenge from City (and others) this season and invest to try and catch up.
Klippety also has to take some responsibility, as he used the funds given to him to buy more midfielders than he needed at the expense of reinforcing the squad at centre-back.

They accused our poor little lamb Harvey Barnes of diving for the free kick (Which was a penalty) yet no mention of MO going down in our box inside of 5 minutes. To normal now.
I think Leicester also do the "drawing fouls" thing but less blatantly than Salah and Mane. I think most City fans enjoyed your game against them and the subsequent bleating - music to our ears.

Klippety also has to take some responsibility, as he used the funds given to him to buy more midfielders than he needed at the expense of reinforcing the squad at centre-back.
It will be interesting to see what the reaction is if Liverpool miss out on the top four which looks possible at the moment. It would be great if that were to happen but their run-in looks pretty easy. Up to rags/Chelsea/Leicester etc. to keep them floundering.

So true, after I posted I thought the same thing. Do we really need that many? Minamino (obviously gone now), Milner, Naby (la) Ox, Fabinho, Henderson, Wijnaldum, Jones, Thiago, Shaq.
Surely if you need that extra bit of cover thats what the youth is for.

It wasn’t a penalty; Barnes was clearly fouled outside the area, but it didn’t matter, as everybody missed the ball on the way into the net.

It will be interesting to see what the reaction is if Liverpool miss out on the top four which looks possible at the moment. It would be great if that were to happen but their run-in looks pretty easy.
And everyone expected Littlewoods to take three points off Burnley and Brighton, but they didn’t.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.