Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now normally I would say it's other fans on a wind up but because it's Cult F.C were talking about you can never be sure
76237a7920f218259a1915e3210ce1ef.jpg
Would love to observe the resulting fraud investigation that comes out of that. I wonder which pockets are being lined with this?

Klopp should get into some trouble for his comments in my opinion. Pickford had no intention to innure. Now Klopp is inciting violence/revenge and he knows exactly what he is doing.

Blaming that injury to Van Dijk for their season. Suck it up pal. Everyone gets injuries. You've bought two new defenders and still play the greatest DM at CB!
Rodriguez got injured in the derby but I don't see Carlo whining about it. AND we missed both Calvert-Lewin and Allan against you and Fulham.

They want nothing but revenge the lfc fans. Quite disgusting considering it was just a normal tackle. Another player getting death threats from lfc fans and the media......... encourage it.

RAWK for todays game -
"I know Klopp had to give the PC answer to the revenge issue , but I really think Everton are going to be on the receiving end of a few"

"If I was a player and I lost my tittle because of a shithouse team derailed it I’d want revenge"

"I wished there was a Steven Gerrard to put in a 2 footed challenge to stamp his authority"

" if thuggery is needed then he will certainly take up that mantle"

"Lets do the blueshite, win and break a few of their legs as well"

"My gut tells me Richarlison might get a few heavy tackles going his way."

"If we are losing, break some Everton players legs"

I gave up after a couple of pages. Seriously self deluded these guys, no wonder their club is one big fuckup despite winning the PL!

"Early thoughts - leave it all out there Red Men. Do it for Virgil"

Never has a Sean Promise been closer to fulfilment.

Wow. So they're actively wishing injury on our players because of Van Dijk, even though they got hammered WITH HIM IN THE SIDE.

Cunts. As if their players never injured any of ours. Klopp really does have a nasty streak.

ETA: and if they're that dependent on one player, they're in trouble.

They want nothing but revenge the lfc fans. Quite disgusting considering it was just a normal tackle. Another player getting death threats from lfc fans and the media......... encourage it.

RAWK for todays game -
"I know Klopp had to give the PC answer to the revenge issue , but I really think Everton are going to be on the receiving end of a few"

"If I was a player and I lost my tittle because of a shithouse team derailed it I’d want revenge"

"I wished there was a Steven Gerrard to put in a 2 footed challenge to stamp his authority"

" if thuggery is needed then he will certainly take up that mantle"

"Lets do the blueshite, win and break a few of their legs as well"

"My gut tells me Richarlison might get a few heavy tackles going his way."

"If we are losing, break some Everton players legs"

I gave up after a couple of pages. Seriously self deluded these guys, no wonder their club is one big fuckup despite winning the PL!

"Early thoughts - leave it all out there Red Men. Do it for Virgil"
God I do hope Everton win today with Pickford having a blinder. It will be full on Europa League panic on Merseyside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.