Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love to observe the resulting fraud investigation that comes out of that. I wonder which pockets are being lined with this?
I would like it to be an Everton, United, City fan collaboration. You can bet some dipper fans would jump an opportunity to try something like that on with any of those clubs.

Klopp should get into some trouble for his comments in my opinion. Pickford had no intention to innure. Now Klopp is inciting violence/revenge and he knows exactly what he is doing.

Blaming that injury to Van Dijk for their season. Suck it up pal. Everyone gets injuries. You've bought two new defenders and still play the greatest DM at CB!
He should cry more, it’s fantastic entertainment.

City finish 2nd in the League with our first choice centre half injured playing a back 2 from Fernandinho, Garcia and Otamendi all season long.

Liverpool in 6th with Van Djik injured.

They can cry all they like about squad depth, the truth is whilst we couldn’t maintain our regular level last season we didn’t completely collapse like mentally weak vaginas.

I seem to remember one of their scrote full backs deliberately injuring Sane for a full season with a scything foul from behind in the charity shield, just like Thiago tried on Gundogan the other week in the first minute.

I wouldn’t even donate piss to extinguish their ground if it was burning. Shit stain of an organisation.

That Kabak looks wank, maybe they’re fucked now they can’t access our scouting system?

I wonder if Liverpool will make the top 4? I think the game against Chelsea will be the clincher, a Klopp win will make the difference, as well as a Chelsea win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.