Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

And that's supposed to be a night of celebration!

No, no, no.. you've misunderstood the context.. that was when they were queuing up for audience tickets for 'The Brains' Trust' radio programme live from Liverpool and things got a little bit out of hand when the stewards marshalling the queue announced all of the tickets had gone.. quite understandable given the general feeling of disappointment there must have been amongst those punters who'd waited all that time..

I see RAWK is back up and top of the pile is a thread detailing every twist and turn of their “Injury ravaged season”. Words like ‘unprecedented’, ‘unbelievable’ and ‘impossible’ being freely bandied around. What a bunch of fucking slapped arses. It’s never their fault.
Some of the statements : -
QUOTE >> We have supported the team through much darker times, through Hodgson's reign, through H&G.
REALITY >> Actually you didn't - hence they only got 37000 for a Boxing Day game as they all turned their backs
QUOTE >> Yes as frustrating as it is to know that if we had a ‘normal’ season of injuries, we’d probably have walked the league
REALITY >> The 7-2 defeat was before the 'injuries' - if you include since last season 'restarted' till VVD was injured they were already struggling and I assume this means 'normal equals next to no injuries'. All they have is injuries to a couple of key positions. We won the league without Kompany / without DeBruyne and hopefully this year without Aguero and shed loads more
QUOTE >> To be fair I think LFC fans are already some of the most supportive fans around the world
REALITY >> As long as you don't make a mistake then you are likely to get death threats and personal requests for your kids to get cancer

I have only been through the first 10 comments

OK...Have another one

Another self deluded ex player who uses "we" despite hardly playing for them, like Dublin at the Rags. Aldridge played 170 times for Newport, 114 Oxford, 243 Tranmere and 83 Liverpool in 2 years. Never hear him say "we" re Newport etc
Luckily Im not on social media, but could someone post him the above details on twitter and ask the pillock to explain. I love the word pillock and he definitely is one, hi John if you can read this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.