Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Undoubtedly the scousers will add this to their list of woes.

As others have said this was all foreseeable given how they haven’t invested in their squad preferring to put out the same XI each week.

Management is all about utilising the full extent of the resources available to you to the maximum effect. Klopp’s idea of managing his resources is to get out of the domestic cups as soon as possible. Pep spreads the workload even if it feels we haven’t got our strongest XI out, hence Garcia getting a game.

Re Henderson, an injury was likely being played out of position. He goes from having the play in front of him, side to side movement, occasionally short sprints as a centre mid to playing centre half, shuffling up and down on the half turn and due to their high line, longer recovery sprints when the ball gets played over the top. It’s about muscle memory and micro movements. Essentially defenders move differently to midfielders.

Not even the same ballpark pal, I'm merely highlighting the old adage of "players doing their talking on the pitch", not some fantasy "if I see him on the streets I'll......" big-man act.

Your baghead left-back's "talking", which is illustrated perfectly in that sad little video, show him to be a snide "when your head is turned" attacker who then conveniently shits himself when the bigger boys come out to play.

All I was saying is that if I was (un(?))fortunate enough to share a pitch with the runt I'd "speak" to him face to face, not behind his back.
LOL I know, I was just trying to be playful. I'm not sure anyone could be in the same ball park as "Seany" & his "promise"
The joy of being a keyboard warrior

Undoubtedly the scousers will add this to their list of woes.

As others have said this was all foreseeable given how they haven’t invested in their squad preferring to put out the same XI each week.

Management is all about utilising the full extent of the resources available to you to the maximum effect. Klopp’s idea of managing his resources is to get out of the domestic cups as soon as possible. Pep spreads the workload even if it feels we haven’t got our strongest XI out, hence Garcia getting a game.

Re Henderson, an injury was likely being played out of position. He goes from having the play in front of him, side to side movement, occasionally short sprints as a centre mid to playing centre half, shuffling up and down on the half turn and due to their high line, longer recovery sprints when the ball gets played over the top. It’s about muscle memory and micro movements. Essentially defenders move differently to midfielders.
As you say self inflicted.
Pool were building for a particular year whereas City are building for a generation.

I remember my grandad telling me about a horse he had that was able to do a full day's work at the same time as being given less and less food.
He had just got it down to zero food when unfortunately it died.

Big blow for them this. Going to have a real battle on their hands to finish in the top four.

Klopp made of massive error keeping him on to try and run it off, that shows you the Klopp mindset. I can't decide whether it was desperation, stupidity or pigheadidness but I reckon that's probably cost them two or three weeks recovery time.

Klopp made of massive error keeping him on to try and run it off, that shows you the Klopp mindset. I can't decide whether it was desperation, stupidity or pigheadidness but I reckon that's probably cost them two or three weeks recovery time.
running of a groin injury if that's what he did then it was plain stupidity

That's a good point was it klopp or the player saying another ten minutes to run it of or the medical staff ?

What I have noticed with City, City dont tend to do this with players a slight knock or stiffness, the player comes off. Like Gundogan the other day, just take him off dont risk it.

That's a good point was it klopp or the player saying another ten minutes to run it of or the medical staff ?

What I have noticed with City, City dont tend to do this with players a slight knock or stiffness, the player comes off. Like Gundogan the other day, just take him off dont risk it.

mendy tried to run off a ACL injury ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.