Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before they took their entire site down for two days like smacked arses when the Toffees took the piss out of them...
great isn't it ;-) it's ironic how they say rawk doesn't represent their fanbase but for anyone who knows them it so does. their normal reaction of - sportswash, oil money, human rights, wools, hunting you down on social media, 6 times, best fans in the world- more YAWN than YNWA

FWIW, the 2021 Africa Cup of Nations has been delayed, rescheduled for Jan/Feb 2022.
Salah and Mane have both played in this tourney in the past. Senegal has already qualified, gotta believe Egypt should, too. Possibly no Mane and Salah available for Liverpool next winter? hmmm
That tournament used to impact us badly when Yaya and his brother were key players.

Yeah fair play. I remember that. Honestly didn't see this level of injury implosion coming myself!
If you average out their injuries over the past 3 years it wouldn’t be much different to many other clubs including ourselves. If you then average out their performance levels and achievements they would have won nothing!

What has klopp said about allison ? Is he going home ?
Klopp: "No comment about that. I don't want to read anything about that, no time for that."

Compare and contrast to ...

Pep: "I and all of my colleagues and players at Man City send our heartfelt sympathies to Alisson Becker and his family following the tragic and sudden death of his father."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.