Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky sports website currently running a story about who has the most injuries, red scouse listed as having eight, those eight may well be injured but how many of them would actually get in the first choice eleven is a different story, I mean does it effect them at all that their shite 4th choice keeper is out, or fabio tawhothefuckishe? By my count they missing 4 that would play in the first eleven.
Allison isn’t injured. Feel for the lad, but he’s not injured and I’ve never heard of two of them.
Will anyone point the finger of blame at Klopp for all these injuries?

the sad passing of ian st john today a player i remember growing up in that liverpool team
but what it's highlighted is liverpools history they go on about actually only started in the 60's when bankrolled from the second division St John was going to sign for newcastle until shankly turned up and out bid them and still took a season to get promoted

the sad passing of ian st john today a player i remember growing up in that liverpool team
but what it's highlighted is liverpools history they go on about actually only started in the 60's when bankrolled from the second division St John was going to sign for newcastle until shankly turned up and out bid them and still took a season to get promoted
The second most expensive signing in Europe.

By a second tier club.

I don’t remember Saint as a player, but he carved out a very successful career and a much-loved partnership with Greavsie on ITV.

R. I. P. Ian.

The best trait that shows their IQ is the fact these stupid tide mark's think it is City who are obsessed with them, when in fact....

They poached the coaching staff
They hacked our scouting data
And their cult media (especially their local dipper paper) consistently namecheck our club in every article desperately comparing themselves to us

We are nested in their heads 24/7

Obsessed...this means more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.