Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky sports website currently running a story about who has the most injuries, red scouse listed as having eight, those eight may well be injured but how many of them would actually get in the first choice eleven is a different story, I mean does it effect them at all that their shite 4th choice keeper is out, or fabio tawhothefuckishe? By my count they missing 4 that would play in the first eleven.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210302_171131_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210302_171131_com.android.chrome.jpg
    354.7 KB · Views: 72
Post about City fans on squawk.

They're all Brexit voting Gammons. You can see it on every fan video, or in the rare occasion one actually has his true profile pic on social media. Balding 45 year old white guys.

I was really pleased at being called a 45 y/o. I hope the club don't take away my coffin dodgers season card discount.
Wrong thread again

Love the denial about them being in Division 2 for the best part of a decade before they were financially doped with pools money. Weren't even the biggest or most successful club in their own city until the mid 70s.

"Narr la, it was all Shankly, we just waited 8 years to start spending bucketloads of cash for a shedload of players, relative to the time and our league position. That's all just a consipiracy la." Haha they all know damn well it had to be 'dirty pools, money pumped into their club's coffers', to use their language.

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAno. None of the City fans I know, including my relatives, are like that. A couple of them are Jewish, one is transgender, none of them are particularly right-wing. I do, however, know a kopite who voted Brexit and loves Trump. And I've encountered a few who really hate Muslims, evidently forgetting what religion two of their front three are.

Didn’t Manchester & Stockport where we’re all from vote Remain?

Can we just wait until it's mathematically done before we get onto the 'nothing to play for stuff'.

I'm an old Blue and this stuff makes me
In the last two financial years for which published accounts are available (2018 & 2019] Liverpool paid a total of £50m to FSG. United probably pay about that (possibly more) every year on servicing their debt and payments to the Glazer family members. Arsenal have slipped out of not just the top 4 but the European places altogether, while Kroenke takes his "consultancy fees".

No one ever talks about how US owners are bad for the game though.
I do - they are bloodsucking cunts to a man.

Loveable and similar affectionate descriptions given to scousers, Cockneys and Geordies are all popular terms but all very inaccurate.
I have seen a lot of things but only one street robbery. It was a gang of Liverpool scrotes upon a lad who had learning disabilities. He had an old fashioned transistor and was obviously very pleased that he was being asked for final scores.
The scrotes, well organised enough to see we were going to get involved quickly went for him after his radio. They ran away and we checked up on him. He had hung on to his radio but they got his birthday watch. Many Liverpool adults were there and just kept out of it except an older couple who were going his way and took him home. Robbers, victim and spectator all scousers.
I often think of that kid 40 years later and wonder how he got on in life and regret we couldn't help more.
Hopefully the scrotes have spent plenty of time in 68 Hornby Road but with Merseyside Police's lethargy perhaps not.
Something wrong with scrotes who attack a disabled kid, one of their own, and also with those who didn't help.

Lad I went to school with was a Liverpool fan, used to quite often. His Mum would drop him off and pick him up. Disley to Anfield. No idea where she dropped him/picked him up. But he was robbed of his watch, wallet & shirt when he was about 16. Lovely set of fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.