Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just think the last time any scouser got to see their team play, City were champions, the next time any scouser gets to see their team play, its looking likely City will be champions and its as if the season in between never happened. God how I'd love for that to happen and for them to have to wait another 30 years for a title. It'd be no less than that vile scum of a fanbase deserve.

Just think the last time any scouser got to see their team play, City were champions, the next time any scouser gets to see their team play, its looking likely City will be champions and its as if the season in between never happened. God how I'd love for that to happen and for them to have to wait another 30 years for a title. It'd be no less than that vile scum of a fanbase deserve.
Love this idea but I think they were allowed fans when in tier 2...

Had a look on squawk and had to laugh at some of the comments

Middle East human rights - it was ok to go there for the world club game
Muslim FC - forgetting Mane & Salah
Abu Dhabi slaves - and Liverpool have never traded them have they
Tainted title - as if last years wasn’t
Spent billions - check what they spent to win 1 title

the list just goes on and on without any realisation that they are equally as guilty of what they are trying to throw at us

Anyone been following the change of tactics from lfc and how klopp is using Pep's tactics:

Inverted wingbacks and how Cancelo plays is what they want to do. They're loving it on rawk, though they see it differently:

"I forgot what thread it was where I said you could have Trent play like Cancelo but it would neuter Robbo. Looks like I was wrong. Nothing bad about being a copy cat, if it works it works. "

"I'm not sure about us copying iro Cancelo....but let's face it. Both teams as well as many across Europe are adaptive and that always includes seeing if they can make things work with the players they have. For example, this season City have taken a large leaf out of our book ..."

"More like Cancelo playing like Trent because he's done that for us before this season"

How long do you think it will be before the red media have gotten hold of it and repackaged Peps tactics as invented by klopp!

I've seen TAA come into midfield a few times this season. He doesn't get half the freedom Cancelo got, but they are playing essentially the same role for their team.

I said earlier in the thread, Pep played with IWB role for years. If anything Dortmund Klopp took it off Bayern Pep. Klopp is a great coach, but not an innovative one. His primary tactic Gegenpressing was also taken off Ralf Rangnick.

Shouldnt any reporter with his salt ask as to why klopp flogged his team to death over the last 2 seasons ? Why didnt klopp rotate his squad ? Why didnt klopp build a stronger squad ?.
Or the American owners! They’ve had a revenue of £1.46bn over the last three years, yet only invested £208.9m back into their squad, and £76.2m of that was on one player.

Fulham spent £100m on transfers the other year!

One of the biggest questions in football should be: WHERE THE FUCK DOES ALL THE MONEY GO AT LIVERPOOL?!

Yet has anyone ever heard that question posed by any **** anywhere?

I've seen TAA come into midfield a few times this season. He doesn't get half the freedom Cancelo got, but they are playing essentially the same role for their team.

I said earlier in the thread, Pep played with IWB role for years. If anything Dortmund Klopp took it off Bayern Pep. Klopp is a great coach, but not an innovative one. His primary tactic Gegenpressing was also taken off Ralf Rangnick.
Steal with pride I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.