Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps if he really thought about how the whole set up at city works he might have thought to set up the same

We had a whole team out with injuries and covid and we had a hard time but pep didnt feel sorry for himself , he just got on and found solutions , he is a shit manager when you think about the big picture
Klipperty is singing from the same song sheet as the rest of the jealous fuckers. The dippers' demise has absolutely nothing to do with Klopp, his players, the board, no one - it is ALL Man City's fault. Vain dick got injured because we paid good money to ensure he got injured: the whole team is fatigued beyond belief because we smuggled Paul McKenna into the changing room where he hypnotised the players into thinking they were knackered. The owners cannot cough up any more money for the demented one to spend because the Sheik broke into the bank and stole all their cash.
Oh, and finally: the feral fuckers did not attack our team coach. What actually happened was that some of those naughty little scallywags were having a fine little game of harmlessly throwing bricks and broken bottles across the street at one another when our driver altered the route and decided to drive through them all.

When you think what we've made those poor dippers endure over the last couple of years we all ought to hang our heads in shame.

TBF the Liverpool social media outlets and fan channels have stopped looking for excuses now and gone back to being suicidal blaming the players, manager and owners. Toxic, toxic club... You absolutely love to see it.
Indeed. There is quite a difference in the output from Liverpool supporters (and our lovely UK sports media too..) as of this week compared to the bragging about and analysis of the league standings a mere 75 or so days ago.

The aftermath of our draw at home to West Brom together with Liverpool's 2-1 win over Spurs the next evening 75 days ago left many Blues concerned that we were falling behind in title race this season. The post-match analysis on 'Bluemoon' was full of lots of disappointed Blues ready to concede the title once again to Liverpool, given the 8 point gap between us and them.

And of course, Liverpool's supporters were cock-a-hoop at the position they were in, given our injury profile and the fact that we weren't exactly pulling up any trees. I just had a quick peek at some of the contributions to RAWK from that time and it is clear that, notwithstanding injuries (VVD etc) and the odd dropped points here and there, their support was anticipating another march to the title..

A few random examples, each from different contributors, make the point of how their support saw the situation unfolding (and as I say, the same could be seen in the media output at the time):

'At our best we are way better than any other team in this league. We have lacked the consistency of previous seasons, mainly due the the injuries, but I haven't seen anyone else come close to our best performances.'

'Eat our dust!!'

'This one is over, the worst of the schedule is done and we are getting players back. See ya!'

'It's over. We waited 30 years and now we're about to win it back to back. That's LFC for ya.'

'West Brom next. Fantastic opportunity for us to put a winning sequence together and serious pressure on the chasing pack. We're the best team in this league (I don't think it's even close) but the nature of the season so far has been a bit (lol) of a leveller. With Ox back, Jones cementing his spot as a top class midfielder, Thiago and Shaq soon to be back we're getting numbers back at a crucial point in the season in a crucial part of the pitch.'

'This morning is what happens when the less well resourced teams have to play midweek. Going to be a rough 6 weeks for them - Suspect the table will look very familiar by late Jan'

'Now that is how you attack #.20!'

'It really is one game at a time but it’s testament to this squad that we are top. Congested schedule with some huge setbacks with VAR and injuries yet they continue to deliver. If we can get Milly, Thiago and Shaq back training the options look great with Jota and Kostas to add too.'

'When do we think the null and void shouts will start this season? I'm betting end of Jan'

'I wonder whether after that drubbing some of our less exalted opponents will start treating the games they have against us as a dead rubber and save their energy for games they can win? Particularly as the number of games played in a week increases it will be tempting for managers to say, "save your strength for Brighton lads". Perhaps we need to hand out another spanking or two before that happens. Bring on WBA.'

'I get overwhelmed by how much I love this current squad that we have. From back to front they're all absolutely incredible.'

'We are cruising in a Ferrari in 1st gear. Ole has his foot full down on the gas of his clown car to try and sidle up next to us - the whole thing is rattling, plumes of smoke are coming from the engine, a back wheel has just come off and is bouncing down the road and the cassette player is starting to chew up the best of Simply Red tape that is blasting out of the broken windows.'

'As for City, 8 clean sheets in 9 I heard. Does that include CL games too? Should that be anything for concern or are they more likely to start conceding more before they fix their attacking woes (even Palace have scored as many as them!).'

I'll stop there, as I'm sure you get the drift.

We've still got a job to do to regain the title and anything could happen between now and May, so I'm not even going to tempt fate. If we win it I shall, as ever, 'quaff deeply from the keg of victory' but only when we win it.

Pity for them that some of our Scouse chums didn't heed the old King James' Version warning that 'Pride goeth before destruction and a haughty spirit before a fall'..

The real point is that his team has shit the bed, they haven't just dropped off they've collapsed, not just by his standards even by any standard.

Instead of giving reasons why he has fallen back on the old money argument, maybe if the owners of Grief FC didn't take all the money out of the club or he stopped working his players like pit ponies, it's his fault.
When you look at how many points we`ve gained on the twats its about 40.
Now I don`t remember this much moaning about injuries last season coming out of City when we lost Laporte.We just got on with it.
But now its every excuse under the sun from Klipperty and he`s acting just like Purple Nose, everyones fault bar his after a loss,or in Klopps case,losses.
Come on Everton and West Ham do the business and let `em eat dog shit and fester without CL money.

A few random examples, each from different contributors, make the point of how their support saw the situation unfolding (and as I say, the same could be seen in the media output at the time):

'It's over. We waited 30 years and now we're about to win it back to back. That's LFC for ya.'
More like: you waited 30 years and now you're going to have to wait another 30. That's LFC for ya [sic].

Klipperty is singing from the same song sheet as the rest of the jealous fuckers. The dippers' demise has absolutely nothing to do with Klopp, his players, the board, no one - it is ALL Man City's fault. Vain dick got injured because we paid good money to ensure he got injured: the whole team is fatigued beyond belief because we smuggled Paul McKenna into the changing room where he hypnotised the players into thinking they were knackered. The owners cannot cough up any more money for the demented one to spend because the Sheik broke into the bank and stole all their cash.
Oh, and finally: the feral fuckers did not attack our team coach. What actually happened was that some of those naughty little scallywags were having a fine little game of harmlessly throwing bricks and broken bottles across the street at one another when our driver altered the route and decided to drive through them all.

When you think what we've made those poor dippers endure over the last couple of years we all ought to hang our heads in shame.
I feel awful now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.