Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seen the stupidest tweet ever, from that Liverpool journalist who's obsessed with us

Seems to be conveniently forgetting that this is now our 3rd title in 4 years and that we followed up a 100 point season with a 98 point one to become the first team to retain the EPL in a decade.
As they always said after Pep won his first title, a sign of a great team is being able to defend it.
City have done that, Liverpool have failed.....miserably

They should surely be more concerned with Villa and West Ham than ourselves at the minute

It's a church. Possibly connected to the Claremont Road school which is the building above it.

The best I can find to confirm it's a church is this;

Another point from the picture is that people's behaviours haven't changed much. Park as close as they can to minimise walking. They've crammed into that car park and the side streets are empty!
"Mind yer car mister?"

Fixed that for you mate.

Chelsea do look good though
I actually think Everton are at a pivotal moment in their history. They have a great chance to push forward with a great manager and CL qualification. The new stadium will add to that momentum. With the iconic waterfront site they will be able to attract big external investment. They can't afford to blow it. City took their chance when it came with our new stadium and look how that worked out. I really hope Everton can make the jump because your fans deserve it more than the arrogant tossers at LFC.

As much as we're pissed off after our result, United's 3 points makes it that little bit harder for Liverpool to get top 4 now. Which is one of the few positives from yesterday I guess.

That means that pretty well their only hope of CL qualification is by winning it this season, which I just can't see happening. If they don't qualify then that's £80-100m they won't be getting, on top of all the lost revenue this season. Their owner isn't putting any money in as I've heard they're strapped for cash, with Henry looking to sell some properties of his and FSG looking to sell a 10% stake.

They could potentially end up like Arsenal, with a good season being an FA Cup win & qualifying for the Thursday night cup. You can bet your life there'll be a renewed and increasingly desperate push from them for a European Super League.
I love it when you talk dirty

I would be happy with FA cup and Thursday nights for Everton in the next few months
My son-in-law is a toffee and also a cameraman for Sky,and is around Goodison a lot.He gets a good idea of the atmosphere round the place and it sounds like how we felt in the early days of the takeover.Good luck to yer.

Just seen the stupidest tweet ever, from that Liverpool journalist who's obsessed with us

Seems to be conveniently forgetting that this is now our 3rd title in 4 years and that we followed up a 100 point season with a 98 point one to become the first team to retain the EPL in a decade.
As they always said after Pep won his first title, a sign of a great team is being able to defend it.
City have done that, Liverpool have failed.....miserably

They should surely be more concerned with Villa and West Ham than ourselves at the minute

Henry doesn't seem to understand the concept of a league table.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.