Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
But how can this have happened, when they have the world's best keeper, two world-class full-backs, the world's best central defender (admittedly, out through injury), the English Player of the year, and three fearsome front men without equal in Europe?

Could it be that they were over-hyped, and their strength in depth is nowhere near City's?
As Hong Kong Phooey would say, "Could be!"

Just seen the stupidest tweet ever, from that Liverpool journalist who's obsessed with us

Seems to be conveniently forgetting that this is now our 3rd title in 4 years and that we followed up a 100 point season with a 98 point one to become the first team to retain the EPL in a decade.
As they always said after Pep won his first title, a sign of a great team is being able to defend it.
City have done that, Liverpool have failed.....miserably

They should surely be more concerned with Villa and West Ham than ourselves at the minute

I think over the last 6 seasons not including this one we are 33 points better off than them, will be interesting to see what that number is when this season is over

Just seen the stupidest tweet ever, from that Liverpool journalist who's obsessed with us

Seems to be conveniently forgetting that this is now our 3rd title in 4 years and that we followed up a 100 point season with a 98 point one to become the first team to retain the EPL in a decade.
As they always said after Pep won his first title, a sign of a great team is being able to defend it.
City have done that, Liverpool have failed.....miserably

They should surely be more concerned with Villa and West Ham than ourselves at the minute

Just tweet him back with a comparison this season, and the previous 2 to last.

I went to the etihad for me covid jab today. This bloke took my details and whilst waiting for the 'nurse'. He asked how I was feeling to which I replied, 'a bit better than yesterday'.
The bloke smiled and said 'I take it you are a City fan, how do you think I feel, I support Liverpool'.

It cheered me up no end and I didn't stop smiling for ages.
After all this is over and the Etihad is returned to its normal use as a football stadium the amount of deep cleaning and sterilisation required will be a major undertaking. All because they let a liverpool fan in there

After all this is over and the Etihad is returned to its normal use as a football stadium the amount of deep cleaning and sterilisation required will be a major undertaking. All because they let a liverpool fan in there
So, what will we have to do after the next home game against Littlewoods, when the mourners have been?

I dread to think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.