Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any link to this leak?

I agree that they'll try and go balls out to win the CL. They really ought to be nowhere near good enough to win it this time round but knowing them they'll manage to fluke it ffs!
Their balls out approach has been well and truly found out and Kicked into touch ...!
All they do now is talk bollocks...!!

I love rawk, their ignorance is beyond belief

Ahh, the great sports-washed of Manchester. The only reason Man City haven’t suffered this season is down to the state funds that have been pumped into the club as part of the Abu Dhabi sports washing project. They haven’t had many injuries, but it wouldn’t matter if they’d had as many as we have. Injuries don’t affect their squad because of the billions they have spent on players. Another of their favourites is’ every team has the same number of players in the squad’. What they don’t see is that Pep has spent hundreds of millions collecting a squad full of first team players, whereas the likes of us have to pad the squad out with cheaper players and youth players. City can rotate the squad as they have the same quality players as back up, also anyone getting injured is replaced with a player of similar quality. If they don’t have any, they just spend another couple hundred million in even more replacements.
They will win the Covid league this season, but it’s only because of the billions of pounds of Abu Dhabi state funds.
Aww...bless.

Ahh, the great sports-washed of Manchester. The only reason Man City haven’t suffered this season is down to the state funds that have been pumped into the club as part of the Abu Dhabi sports washing project. They haven’t had many injuries, but it wouldn’t matter if they’d had as many as we have. Injuries don’t affect their squad because of the billions they have spent on players. Another of their favourites is’ every team has the same number of players in the squad’. What they don’t see is that Pep has spent hundreds of millions collecting a squad full of first team players, whereas the likes of us have to pad the squad out with cheaper players and youth players. City can rotate the squad as they have the same quality players as back up, also anyone getting injured is replaced with a player of similar quality. If they don’t have any, they just spend another couple hundred million in even more replacements.
They will win the Covid league this season, but it’s only because of the billions of pounds of Abu Dhabi state funds.
bless , i want to pat him on the head

jhsdjksahkashjd.png

Still here and I know Greggery loves coming back to say hello to all his many chums here every now and then.

I also wonder if "Pickfords fault" & a "Seany promise" will make it into the next dictionary of popular sayings
Well I haven't seen my mate Greg Peck for a while. I reckon he's gone hiding until Liverpool get a good run of results or City lose a few.

Sports washed > brain washed

Covid League LMFAO
Toughest league to win for ages, no pre season, players hit by covid and lots of injuries, team fighting on all fronts for all competitions unlike that cowardly lot with more games in less time than ever before.
Last season= covid league when the league was suspended giving them a break

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.