Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Article on BBC about a Liverpool fan who sadly contracted Covid and later died. He had attended the CL match against Atletico so its all Johnnie Foreigners fault for travelling from Spain with the disease and they should have stayed at home whilst 50k Liverpool fans attended (having travelled from all over this country and Europe.)
An epidemiologist explains how difficult it is to attribute catching the disease in a specific location let alone from an Atletico fan but is the Victim mentality on the move as they call for an enquiry?

Article on BBC about a Liverpool fan who sadly contracted Covid and later died. He had attended the CL match against Atletico so its all Johnnie Foreigners fault for travelling from Spain with the disease and they should have stayed at home whilst 50k Liverpool fans attended (having travelled from all over this country and Europe.)
An epidemiologist explains how difficult it is to attribute catching the disease in a specific location let alone from an Atletico fan but is the Victim mentality on the move as they call for an enquiry?
Justice laa

Its tragic someone has died but this is so typically scouse - blame everyone else - no one forced them to attend a match when it was known there was a new virus that kills. So now they want a public enquiry (at tax payers expense) to point the finger of blame and I assume then to obtain compensation for the lost loved ones. I will say again it’s tragic people died but I do not agree with wasting money on an enquiry when that money could be used elsewhere- such as for the NHS

Its tragic someone has died but this is so typically scouse - blame everyone else - no one forced them to attend a match when it was known there was a new virus that kills. So now they want a public enquiry (at tax payers expense) to point the finger of blame and I assume then to obtain compensation for the lost loved ones. I will say again it’s tragic people died but I do not agree with wasting money on an enquiry when that money could be used elsewhere- such as for the NHS
If there was a politically motivated, whitewash of a public enquiry and the Spanish authorities, and airlines etc., were found culpable (but not in a court of law), no doubt we'd have to accept it as gospel, despite having doubts, about the clearly directed, orchestrated and restricted remit of it.

I was due to go to Burnley game but made the decision I wouldnt go it was to risky for me. I was prepared to write of the ticket price as it was my decision. I wasnt going to wait for someone else to make a decision for me. As luck would have it the league was postponed and i got my money back.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.