Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh the local dipper paper with another, (yes another) article with our name included.

This time, it seems to suggest that after one game, fabinho who played as a cb is a worldie and much better than our fernan

I have to laugh that this lot constantly have to justify their own standing to themselves but whilst talking about us

I suppose they have to enjoy where they are at the moment cos once it goes down the pan it will be back to league obscurity

And another one.

Thiago has played 45 minutes and they already think he's the best midfielder in the world.

Apparently we struggle for goals when Sergio isn't playing. He obviously hasn't looked at the stats

Liverpool scored 117 goals last season in all competitions, City scores 117 with Agueros goals taken out (149 in total).

And another one.

Thiago has played 45 minutes and they already think he's the best midfielder in the world.

Apparently we struggle for goals when Sergio isn't playing. He obviously hasn't looked at the stats

If anybody ever wants to know what these scouse gobshites were like when you holidayed in North Wales in the 70's and 80's, you only have to look at that exchange and their fans in general on twitter, that's exactly the mentality you were greeted with, invited or not, they have always shaded it over the rags for me.

Ahh the local dipper paper with another, (yes another) article with our name included.

This time, it seems to suggest that after one game, fabinho who played as a cb is a worldie and much better than our fernan

I have to laugh that this lot constantly have to justify their own standing to themselves but whilst talking about us

I suppose they have to enjoy where they are at the moment cos once it goes down the pan it will be back to league obscurity

Have to say I was surprised at the choice of Fab at CB. I think his performance was helped and made to look better by a very strange game plan by Chelsea. Due to the red card I don't think anyone can really say how well he really did.

I also wonder if it will be something Klopp (Bingo.....and I actually do love and congratulate the person who came up with that one) will do on a few more occasions.

It did make me wonder and compare the situation for "us" now and for you last year. Player for player I would say the Fernandinho is marginally better than Fabinho and your guy certainly did a good job at CB.
The main thought / question I had was who is or was the biggest loss to the midfield by moving them back. Difficult to tell again based only on a one off skewed game, but interesting to see if it continues.

I am led to believe that due to Covid Steve Mcminimum has got a new role.
He is training staff who work in shopping malls, railway stations etc. how to enforce social distancing, by showing them how to point in the appropriate direction...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.