Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
You dont have to be ironside to work out what i meant

It is not right or wrong , just asking why a fan of another team is posting on their hated teams thread on another teams forum and reading said hated teams forum , i think ,whilst watching their game , it is weird to me but whatever turns you on , personaly chocolate does it for me , oh and a city win
Right. The fact that their game had finished more than 15 minutes before the post was submitted makes it less weird but let's not allow facts to get in the way of being a busy fucker.

Brain fuckin dead more like ... These idiots are not match going dippers, just keyboard trolls, probably about 12 years old and social outcasts trying to curry favour with the other fucktards on RAWK who actually believe everything written there is an indisputable fact

I know a few who are half decent lads and lasses to be fair, shame that 99% of em are just like the pricks on RAWK... !

Hope Wolves hand them their arseholes tonight to start the week off nicely ....
Let's hope they are like a roast dinner on the Titanic, spending April sliding down the table

They should be fucking furious with their owner about that, not celebrating it!

£1.45bn earnt in the last three years and they’ve invested just over £200m back into their squad.

Instead of trying to laud it over City/United for having a smaller net spend, they should be asking “WHERE THE FUCK DOES THE MONEY GO AT LIVERPOOL?!”
So true, sadly many are still blinded by last season and do not realise that you cannot stand still. Invest whilst at the top to stay there. That is what City have done and built a squad and not only a team.
Our lack of investment has been shown to be somewhat negligent!

Their rich history commenced in the mid 1960's and only came about because they received a massive cash injection back then..
I normally cannot fault what you say Bill...but in this instance I think you have a typo.....shouldn't it be "istree"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.