Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely get top four.
I don't think they will.

Leicester are 10 points ahead and I don't think they'll blow it two years in a row. The gap to Chelsea might only be 5 points but they are far more consistent.

If those two teams were the other way around then maybe.

its good they won today. keeps them dreaming of top four and they fall into europa league then get tied to thu-sun next season. if they fall so far behind that they have no chance of top four they wont bother and wont even make eiropa league spots. so good win tonight.

Won't link it as it's in the Daily United.

Liverpool 'must pay Wolves £12m this summer' as the breakdown of Diogo Jota's £45m transfer payments are revealed... with the Reds still having £40MILLION left to pay!​

• Diogo Jota joined Liverpool from Wolves for £45million in September
  • But Reds have only paid £5m of the fee since the transfer was completed
That deal seems poor business for Wolves with just over 10% of the total price paid so far. They can hardly go out and buy a decent replacement with £5m.

As if.....
Well I do enjoy it, so maybe it doesn't class as work sometimes.
But then being only a "plastic/wooly" dipper maybe I don't have the aversion to work.

...and only had to wait another 12 minutes for Thiago's booking

Dippers fans are apparently citing our "dubious goal" against Villa as some sort of evidence that Pep's talking shit when he says that we get NOTHING given to us and that we have to earn everything ourselves.

Yeah, it was sooooooo dubious that it was correct by the letter of the law and that's why it was allowed.

Obviously it's slipped their (tiny little) minds that the lawmakers then instantly wrote a new rule because they were so pissed that they had to allow the goal.

Scouse pricks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.