Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big fking LOL. Bitter twat.

brilliant. He's just bitter.

From the comments :

"This is what Liverpool fans do, I grew up with them. They HATE, with a passion any other club who dares to be successful and subsequently celebrate it. They diminish and demean everybody’s achievements . "

Nail on the head tbh

Some right bitter twats on RAWK about Aguero leaving. Apparently we don't know what a statue is about, but the 'red mancs' do, and so do they (scousers). The comments are seething with jealousy that we managed to not just sign him, but keep him.

I struggle to understand why supporters feel the need to chime in about other club's statues like they have any idea what those players mean. I genuinely couldn't tell you what statues are outside other grounds because I genuinely couldn't care less.

Isn't there a John Lennon one in Liverpool somewhere? That **** fled as soon as he could.

It's also still weird to me that Liverpool supporters have their tongues up united's arse.

I struggle to understand why supporters feel the need to chime in about other club's statues like they have any idea what those players mean. I genuinely couldn't tell you what statues are outside other grounds because I genuinely couldn't care less.

Isn't there a John Lennon one in Liverpool somewhere? That **** fled as soon as he could.

It's also still weird to me that Liverpool supporters have their tongues up united's arse.
It won't be their genuine fans, it'll be the ones on the internet who live far away from anything remotely to do with Liverpool. Noticed it with rags too, they seem to have been in bed with each other since we became top dog.

The only statue's I know of are the Best/Law/Charlton one at their shit hole, and Jacko outside of Craven Cottage, which i'm guessing is no longer there. I didn't know Liverpool had any. Oh, Henry has one doesn't he as well.

Never mind bloody statues, these things are selling like hot cakes at the cult homeland.

IMG_5627_1024x1024.jpg

brilliant. He's just bitter.

From the comments :

"This is what Liverpool fans do, I grew up with them. They HATE, with a passion any other club who dares to be successful and subsequently celebrate it. They diminish and demean everybody’s achievements . "

Nail on the head tbh
Spot on. Speaks volumes about them when the Rags are more willing to acknowledge Kun's achievements.

Big fking LOL. Bitter twat.

If money for European titles is everything, he should have been reminded that Dalglish spending unbelievable amounts of money on the likes of Barnes, Beardsley and Houghton didn't result in any
Although he may reply that it was Chelsea's fault

The Lennon one is in the airport I believe with the caption above us only sky. There should be one in the baggage handling area saying Imagine no possessions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.