Not open for further replies.

RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Believer
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
xx.gif

Re: Man City - the Lisbon Lyons

« Reply #12979 on: Today at 01:15:03 pm »

Mercer, Lee and Bell should have a statue before these mercenaries.

Proof their owners disregard City's previous history, to them Man City was founded in 2008 and became a PR sportswashing entity for a human rights abusing slave owning heinous monarchy.

==================================================================================================

erm...
Says the soft twat who doesn't even know the history of liverpool and the 166000 slaves who were exported from there. Tosser.

Some right bitter twats on RAWK about Aguero leaving. Apparently we don't know nlllwhat a statue is about, but the 'red mancs' do, and so do they (scousers). The comments are seething with jealousy that we managed to not just sign him, but keep him.
Weren't we just a stepping stone for him because we weren't a big enough club for a star like Sergio? We had that thrown at us for a good few seasons when he first came.
A bit like Sheikh Mansour getting bored.

I struggle to understand why supporters feel the need to chime in about other club's statues like they have any idea what those players mean. I genuinely couldn't tell you what statues are outside other grounds because I genuinely couldn't care less.

Isn't there a John Lennon one in Liverpool somewhere? That **** fled as soon as he could.

It's also still weird to me that Liverpool supporters have their tongues up united's arse.
They know fuck all of what Sergio means to us.
He could have left after his first season and he'd have been a legend forever for scoring the 93:20.

Weren't we just a stepping stone for him because we weren't a big enough club for a star like Sergio? We had that thrown at us for a good few seasons when he first came.
A bit like Sheikh Mansour getting bored.
  • The Sheikh will get bored.
  • You can’t buy success.
  • They’re only signing for money and will be off after a couple of seasons.
  • One off trophies aren’t success.
  • Pep won’t join because he only wants teams with history.
  • You can’t be classed as great until you win the league back to back.
  • The draws in your cups runs were easy.
  • You can’t be considered great until you win the Champions League.

RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Believer
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
xx.gif

Re: Man City - the Lisbon Lyons

« Reply #12979 on: Today at 01:15:03 pm »

Mercer, Lee and Bell should have a statue before these mercenaries.

Proof their owners disregard City's previous history, to them Man City was founded in 2008 and became a PR sportswashing entity for a human rights abusing slave owning heinous monarchy.

==================================================================================================

erm...
Hahaha, the goalposts are constantly shifting with them, ain't it?

If we build statues honoring our recent legends, it becomes 'no, you should've built for your older legends'.

'Proof' he says, as he twists a good deed our club is doing into his own negative narrative.

Just think about the mileage we can get with the dippers when Sergio goes, we could buy Messi, Kane, Mbappe, Haarland, Ings and well anyone we like out of the Sergio money and still have plenty left to put a cheeky bit in for the Egyptian diver :)

Says the soft twat who doesn't even know the history of liverpool and the 166000 slaves who were exported from there. Tosser.
Indeed... and I deliberately didn’t copy in the herbert’s tag line, which makes it abundantly clear that City live in the intellectually challenged twat’s brain 24/7

It's also still weird to me that Liverpool supporters have their tongues up united's arse.
They're basically two cheeks of the same arse, red shirted plastic mard arse glory hunters who thought that tagging on to a team that was successful when they were younger and basking vicariously in said success would give them the right to be Billy big bollocks looking down their noses at everyone else.
Bang on about sugar daddies whilst knowing nothing about their own history of outside investment.
They didn't sign up for this and are their salty tears show just how much they're hurting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.