Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
The notion that Liverpool ‘earned’ their way to the top, or rather that they cemented their place at the top by doing things ‘the right way’ is an utter fucking lie. They stacked the deck in their favour, which by any objective measure is cheating, not that most if their supporters will have a fucking clue what I’m referring to.

There also seems to be a certain bizzare narrative among some supporters of Liverpool and united that we aren’t enjoying the success of the last decade very much, which speaking personally is a complete load of bollocks. I don’t suffer from imposter syndrome, nor feel the success is hollow and most certainly am not crippled by any insecurities around my club and my association with it - I’ve had an absolute fucking ball and most blues I know feel exactly the same - and the fact we endured all those difficult years, and stuck with it, makes it all the fucking sweeter.
I said a while ago, in reply to a similar post on RAWK, that I feel exactly as you have described there.

I have enjoyed every minute of the time supporting Manchester City since 1/9/2008 and the progression that this team/club has made in the intervening 12+ years.

I was over the (Blue) Moon after the Cup final against Stoke, I loved the Sick Swan, I rejoiced at Agüeroooooooooo, I enjoyed every League Cup final triumph and Premier League success and I revelled in the record-breaking Cup final win over Watford, the culmination of a 49-year wait to be at Wembley to witness City lift the famous old trophy.

So to all those deluded enough to think we City supporters aren’t enjoying the ride, I say this:

Go fuck yourselves!

Sadly the horrible bastards are now nailed on for 4th. Loss of champions league revenue would have been a huge hit for them and could have kept them away from a title challenge for a few more years imo.

Arsenal have done their best to help the dirty bus wreckers out over their past three games
They won’t even make top 6

I said a while ago, in reply to a similar post on RAWK, that I feel exactly as you have described there.

I have enjoyed every minute of the time supporting Manchester City since 1/9/2008 and the progression that this team/club has made in the intervening 12+ years.

I was over the (Blue) Moon after the Cup final against Stoke, I loved the Sick Swan, I rejoiced at Agüeroooooooooo, I enjoyed every League Cup final triumph and Premier League success and I revelled in the record-breaking Cup final win over Watford, the culmination of a 49-year wait to be at Wembley to witness City lift the famous old trophy.

So to all those deluded enough to think we City supporters aren’t enjoying the ride, I say this:

Go fuck yourselves!
Rag....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.