Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have met a lot of Liverpool fans in my time, as well as tons of Rags - 25 years in the military means you get exposed to them. I have never met a Liverpool fan who talks like that, or any of the posts we see on here from RAWK. I met a lot of arrogant Rags though, all of them weren't from Manchester.
Pretty much my experience too.
Although I know a lot of Rags who are from Manchester who were arrogant as fuck.

Not anymore though, they'll pop out every now and again like their last win against us but soon go back under their stone when the likes of Sheff U dick them on their own patch.

I've had yrs having these cunts in my face telling me how irrelevant we are, easy six points and Liverpool is the only game that matters.

Nothing Rawk ever says or does will ever make me hate them more than those cunts over the road.

I said a while ago, in reply to a similar post on RAWK, that I feel exactly as you have described there.

I have enjoyed every minute of the time supporting Manchester City since 1/9/2008 and the progression that this team/club has made in the intervening 12+ years.

I was over the (Blue) Moon after the Cup final against Stoke, I loved the Sick Swan, I rejoiced at Agüeroooooooooo, I enjoyed every League Cup final triumph and Premier League success and I revelled in the record-breaking Cup final win over Watford, the culmination of a 49-year wait to be at Wembley to witness City lift the famous old trophy.

So to all those deluded enough to think we City supporters aren’t enjoying the ride, I say this:

Go fuck yourselves!
Makes me laugh that they really think we don’t enjoy being one of the best teams in the world.

Sky news Australia extolling the virtues of a Liverpool win and moving within 2 points of 4th place (LOL) with full highlights.

Not one second on the Leicester City result 3rd v 1st in the sports broadcast.

Could it have something to with the fact the producers and reporters on mass support Liverpool.

Funny how when they losing 6 on the spin at home a mere mention in passing with added time to AFL , NRL an other sports.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.