Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danny Murphy is definitely in love with TAA isnt he. Hes a match winner, consistently makes match winning decisions, absolute shock he wasnt in the last England squad.

No Murphy is wasnt a shock. Arnold has been gash along with all his team mates recently. So no it wasnt a shock to anyone that he was left out, unless your a blind cultist

You speak for the vast majority, if not all, of us.
The transformation from also rans to utterly dominant, serial champions has been an absolute joy to witness, behold and experience.
The rest is entitled bitter bollocks on the part of followers of the cartel clubs whose monopoly has finally been smashed, never to return.
The whining is more difficult to understand coming from the dippers, as opposed to the Rags. The Rags had already knocked the dippers off their perch years ago, all we've done is come along and knock the Rags off theirs.
You'd have thought the dippers would have drawn some kind of satisfaction from that.
We've done more than that. The Rags knocked them from 1st to 2nd, City knocked them both further down the ladder. In Liverpool's case to mid table. Liverpool's recent resurgence has seen them break surface only to see us still top dogs. The other plus is that when you've viewed a team as ours as a bit of a joke for many years, it's that much harder taking the defeats.

Watched a bit of Arsenal TV on my iPAD during last nights match. As the goals went in the running messages from rival fans were mainly YNWA and laughing emojis. The irony being, it was the night Liverpool couldn't win or retain this seasons PL title. Even after beating Arsenal, Liverpool were still outside the CL places, albeit closer to them. Bar the win, why would any Coach Wrecker be taking the piss out of Arsenal and their fans?

Went for a walk with 4 friends upto Doctors Gate Glossop yesterday , 3 of us blues ( season tickets ) a rag and a dipper , bare with me it’s not a joke . Talked about all irrelevant things like you do but all the way up the dipper never stopped moaning . So after the walk we watched the game with a few sarky comments thrown in like lads do . After the game said , well that’s the title a step nearer , cue self indulgent dipper rant . Now I like a balanced argument but dipper boy was having none of it he came out with the full City bingo card telling me we only won the league by one point I said you’re correct WON being the operative word . You’ve never won a European cup again I corrected him, we went through the whole lot . Apparently being a big club depends on how many trophies you’ve won and this makes Dipperpool the biggest in the world . Even my rag friend shook his head, at this point I could see he was losing it and the mention of his fellow feral fans was enough for him to going into a manic frenzy . At this point Mrs Pabs turned up with my lift home said I’ve got to go now enjoy the rest of the holiday , he didn’t reply . Later on that night I got a message, are you watching the mighty reds!! , I replied with Fuck Off I don’t do mid table , job done

Yes, they looked better, but Arsenal had a sh*te side out, who were absolutely rubbish.

Real Madrid who haven't lost in 11 games aren't that Arsenal side.

Why anyone thinks Liverpool are going stroll both games against Real Madrid and win the QF easily is beyond me.

Went for a walk with 4 friends upto Doctors Gate Glossop yesterday , 3 of us blues ( season tickets ) a rag and a dipper , bare with me it’s not a joke . Talked about all irrelevant things like you do but all the way up the dipper never stopped moaning . So after the walk we watched the game with a few sarky comments thrown in like lads do . After the game said , well that’s the title a step nearer , cue self indulgent dipper rant . Now I like a balanced argument but dipper boy was having none of it he came out with the full City bingo card telling me we only won the league by one point I said you’re correct WON being the operative word . You’ve never won a European cup again I corrected him, we went through the whole lot . Apparently being a big club depends on how many trophies you’ve won and this makes Dipperpool the biggest in the world . Even my rag friend shook his head, at this point I could see he was losing it and the mention of his fellow feral fans was enough for him to going into a manic frenzy . At this point Mrs Pabs turned up with my lift home said I’ve got to go now enjoy the rest of the holiday , he didn’t reply . Later on that night I got a message, are you watching the mighty reds!! , I replied with Fuck Off I don’t do mid table , job done
Quality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.