Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whils watchign the game last night thy put a stat up about most goals in 150 prem games for Salah. Obviously impressive stats and quality strikers in there. Shearer in a class of his own. I recall going to Selhurst park one time with a Southampton fan to see them play Palace. First time I had seen Shearer in the flesh and was certainly impressive.......
Anyway, seeing Aguero in there with 102 shows what a quality player he is...I wondered for those goals...for that "moment" that will go down in "istree"...would he be your best/most influential player ever?
That is a side question really but it made me think, that even as he is due to move on at the end of the season, players are wonderful and give us those individual little memories, but it is about the club. The fact that one of your all time greats is moving on, whether that be by mutual agreement or the club wanting to freshen things up. It did make me think about managers and clubs moving on. Not resting on their laurels, always changing and improving. As much as I hated him, Fergy always did that. That Aguero did so well, scored so many and yet so many other clubs would still keep him.

I said a while ago, in reply to a similar post on RAWK, that I feel exactly as you have described there.

I have enjoyed every minute of the time supporting Manchester City since 1/9/2008 and the progression that this team/club has made in the intervening 12+ years.

I was over the (Blue) Moon after the Cup final against Stoke, I loved the Sick Swan, I rejoiced at Agüeroooooooooo, I enjoyed every League Cup final triumph and Premier League success and I revelled in the record-breaking Cup final win over Watford, the culmination of a 49-year wait to be at Wembley to witness City lift the famous old trophy.

So to all those deluded enough to think we City supporters aren’t enjoying the ride, I say this:

Go fuck yourselves!
Have losers ever been so bitter.

The true insecurity and desperate neediness of the victims was displayed perfectly last week with their deluded take on Everton’s new stadium being approved. They were furious, full of the usual bile and lies for several days, they even took a break from the 24/7 telling us how irrelevant we are to them. So why would a new ground for Everton bother them so much? Presumably not because of the regeneration, jobs and investment in their own city. Presumably not because it will overnight turn Everton into a threat to them. No the real reason is that the glory hunting, we have the best RB, LB, CB, biggest stand, blah blah, blah, window lickers, can’t stand being off the back pages for even one day. So needy are they to have their empty cult reaffirmed every day by a sycophantic media and they lose the plot when it doesn’t happen.

The true insecurity and desperate neediness of the victims was displayed perfectly last week with their deluded take on Everton’s new stadium being approved. They were furious, full of the usual bile and lies for several days, they even took a break from the 24/7 telling us how irrelevant we are to them. So why would a new ground for Everton bother them so much? Presumably not because of the regeneration, jobs and investment in their own city. Presumably not because it will overnight turn Everton into a threat to them. No the real reason is that the glory hunting, we have the best RB, LB, CB, biggest stand, blah blah, blah, window lickers, can’t stand being off the back pages for even one day. So needy are they to have their empty cult reaffirmed every day by a sycophantic media and they lose the plot when it doesn’t happen.
Fanbases like Liverpool and United’s are awash with very insecure fans.

When the vast majority of both fanbases have chosen to support these two clubs, instead of naturally supporting their local team with some pride in where they come from, because they want some reflected glory to their sad little lives; when anything belittles or threatens their chosen club, they can’t fucking handle it.

When the vast majority of both fanbases have chosen to support these two clubs, instead of naturally supporting their local team with some pride in where they come from, because they want some reflected glory to their sad little lives; when anything belittles or threatens their chosen club, they can’t fucking handle it.
I work with a few here in Preston. I have the fuckers biting.

I would press like twice : )
Half the fukers have no connection to Liverpool or England

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.