Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
At what point can we say Liverpool are milking Hillsborough for all its worth? Terrible what happened and i'me so glad the police and hate-media were found out for hire what they've done. But ffs y how long are they going to keep using this as an emotional WEAPON against everyone else?
Get where you’re coming from... won’t go near that question with a barge pole

At what point can we say Liverpool are milking Hillsborough for all its worth? Terrible what happened and i'me so glad the police and hate-media were found out for hire what they've done. But ffs y how long are they going to keep using this as an emotional WEAPON against everyone else?

It should be possible to sympathise and criticise the fan base simultaneously for different incidents. It appears impossible for the press to do that.

As we saw with the poor chap who got hit over the head after our bus attack incident in the next tie their behaviour leads to more of e same than others. It’s dangerous and needs to be stamped out of the game

to do that the club and it’s fans have to accept that there is a problem and deal with it; and/or the football authorities need to sanction them appropriately

again, not happening

Talksport reporting that UEFA have fined the dippers £22k.

You wonder if they want to keep Liverpool in, so that after the next incident where there feral scum fans kill an opposing fan or maim a player they can ban all English teams.

I'd rather bet £22k that Miseryside police never find any culprits for the attack.

Talksport reporting that UEFA have fined the dippers £22k.

You wonder if they want to keep Liverpool in, so that after the next incident where there feral scum fans kill an opposing fan or maim a player they can ban all English teams.

I'd rather bet £22k that Miseryside police never find any culprits for the attack.
Slightly higher fine but nothing in the grander scheme of things. Their behaviour continues to be troublesome and minor sanctions aren’t improving it. Something really bad will happen if it isn’t stopped

It should be possible to sympathise and criticise the fan base simultaneously for different incidents. It appears impossible for the press to do that.

As we saw with the poor chap who got hit over the head after our bus attack incident in the next tie their behaviour leads to more of e same than others. It’s dangerous and needs to be stamped out of the game

to do that the club and it’s fans have to accept that there is a problem and deal with it; and/or the football authorities need to sanction them appropriately

again, not happening
Absolutely bang on the money this. I've said this previously - that it's entirely possible to empathise with them on Hillsborough and criticise them on other matters. As you say, by and large the press seem to be totally incapable of doing that. Depending on which media outlet it is, either they're so far up Liverpool's arse it's untrue or they're shit scared of going in on them because they'll get accused of disrespecting Hillsborough even though there's no relation between that and whatever shite they've been up to this time.

Uefa and Merseyside Police won't do anything as usual.

The lack of action just feeds the next time. What will it take before the cheeky chappies are brought to task?
A missile through the window?
A brick on the head?
A loss of an eye?
A petrol bomb?

Or just go the whole hog and wait until an RPG takes out the whole bus and team.

Even then I'm not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.