Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thing is its every other f#cker that gets punished for their scummy behaviour. They kill folk English teams get banned from Europe. They kick off in cities abroad and the next set of English fans receive the backlash. Scummy bastards (not all, but way more than a "minority") then complain if anything doesn't go their way. Can't stand the city, the fans, the accent, the colour red, 90% of their players, last dozen of their managers, their victim hood complex, their desperate need to be relevant, their self righteous virtue signalling (we stand against all racism, unless its suarez then we all wear t-shirts with his ugly mug), their shite sense of humour, their so called knowledge of football, their dense, boring sycophantic pundits, their made up frigging bird, who does that??? Ffs, I could probably go on all day. Let's just say I'm not a fan. Hopefully they get a Europa league spot coz if they don't and ditch the cups they've got a nice clean run at the league 1 match a week. Knocks me sick!!!
So wait, you can stand 10% of their players?

To be fair, they are the ONLY club ever in the history of world football to have a player injured.
But, but, but, the red arrows, i'kkle mo, bobby and mangy, trent, the sweaty, jimbo in the middle with fab, hendo and ginny..

The new signings from shit Shalke, Preston's stiffs and that fullback from Greece no fucker has seen or even knows his name, heroes to a man the lot of 'em, battling as ever to go deep in all competitions..

All knitted together by the puppet master Bingo, working his magic on the touchline, treating the TV audience to his full multitude of gurns as the game goes on..

The whitest of white teeth everyone seems to have purchased, constantly being flashed in HD grimaces as they are hacked and I do mean fkin hacked down in the opposition's penalty area week after fkin week..

Fuck knows where they'd be without assistance from VAR btw..

All the fkin lot of them clinging to the fact that dick van dyke will be back next season, a year older, slower, complete with a reconstcted knee and with a new centre back partner to choose from, Shalke or Preston ?

Just watch them go..!

Margaret Aspinall, of the Hillsborough support group pulling no punches, good on her - quite like this bit

Ms Aspinall, who is the former chair of the Hillsborough Family Support Group which recently disbanded, said the "yobs" who threw objects at Real's coach were "a disgrace".

"They are worse than thugs. They are no use to society," she said.

"It discredits not only the city but the club, Jurgen [Klopp], [and] the players."
Yes she spoke really well. Respect.

Can you imagine the reception they will get in Madrid if they ever draw RM anytime soon....

The red scousers like playing the role of the Ultra, however when they come up against 'actual' Ultras, as they have done when drawing an Italian team - it goes tits up

Because the ferals want to play this ultra role, and it gets beamed all around the world, where actual ultra fans still run the terraces then it is basically saying its game on to them

I'm glad Real knocked them out because you just know that one way or another we'd have been f*cked over if we'd have played them.
Me too.

Not only for the reason you state, but imagine the media coverage of the two teams in the build-up to the matches and the commentary during it?

It would be completely impartial and totally unbiased, of course.

Margaret Aspinall, of the Hillsborough support group pulling no punches, good on her - quite like this bit

Ms Aspinall, who is the former chair of the Hillsborough Family Support Group which recently disbanded, said the "yobs" who threw objects at Real's coach were "a disgrace".

"They are worse than thugs. They are no use to society," she said.

"It discredits not only the city but the club, Jurgen [Klopp], [and] the players."

those she says are discredited have actively encouraged that behaviour so Fcking own it, her comments are similar in tone to it’s only a few or they aren’t out fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.