Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had a peep on RAWK.They’re bleating about if today had have been their fans doing what the Rags did, they’d be getting slated by all and sundry. Have I missed something? The media darlings of Liverpool with their marvellous fans creating magical nights under the Anfield lights? The fans whose absence this season has been the main reason which led to the team’s poor form? Just their fans, no others because they’re the best fans in the country apparently.
No, it seems they’re always getting hammered by the media folks. Well I never.
Real Madrid’s bus says hi.

Bin Dippers are gutted, no bus to wreck at the swamp. They waited for hours with their bricks.

Part of the official Liverpool FC statement.

Oh, the f*ing irony!

"It is our position that public safety must be the number one factor in any such decision, with the ability to provide a secure environment for the participants, staff and officials being a particular priority.

Oh, the f*ing irony!

"It is our position that public safety must be the number one factor in any such decision, with the ability to provide a secure environment for the participants, staff and officials being a particular priority.

*Except when an unsecure environment benefits Liverpool Football Club.

Oh, the f*ing irony!

Can I ask a simple question, if its liverpool position why do liverpool not apply that view at Anfield ?

Looks as if the Scouse are not top-4 this season. Might this be the start of a downward spiral? - not top-4 = less revenue and less ability to recruit top signings = worse performance next year and so on.
But, but they don’t do top signings. Klopp makes them great,uses the academy and net spend la :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.