Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
The question you need to ask yourself is, where's all your money gone..?

Your club generate more revenue than the club I support, in fact, are you not in the top 6 in world football when it comes to revenue?

It's a complete myth that we have a bottomless pit and that we can buy who the fcuk we want..

I'm sure there was a high profile court case recently to substantiate this..

Pep has been at City for a shorter period than your manager has been with your team..

Why hasn't bingo then built a squad to complete on all fronts in the timeframe he's been afforded?

A squad that challenges for all the major trophies..

Pep has managed to do this..!

This is what the big clubs do, Bayern, PSG,, Barcelona, Madrid, Juventus..

It doesn't do you any favours whatsoever coming on here and whinging about the lack of your squad depth..

Your manager, backed by FSG have decided to bin the domestic cups off and concentrate on the CL and PL..

You are fabled for your net spend trophy but whinge like fuck when my club spend the income that they generate to improve their squad instead of syphoning it off like your owners do..

You've recently won the CL, PL, European Super Cup and the Club World Championship..

Why aren't you asking your club where all the money's gone?

Your club is coming out of a perfect storm, one where you have run your first team into the ground, spent fuck all in decent back up players and have exhausted your only style of play option..

Your success in the CL was littered with defeats, a cup competition that you can lose 4 times and get out of you group on goals scored and still win it..

Your PL* win was tarnished by VAR assisted calls, no bookings or suspensions for your players until well after Christmas and a rule change and mid season break thrown in to boot..

The Egyptian diver, Wijandum, Thiago, Milner, Shaqiri, Origi and bobby are all touted to be looking to leave or, in Judas's case, retire..

Long term injuries to the water carrier and dick van dyke, one in his 30's and 1 approaching 30 does bode well for you too once they pitch up for first team selection again ..

Your recent dip into the transfer market had you scrambling around at 5 to 11 on the last day of the window, raiding bottom of the Bundesliga Shalke and Preston's stiffs for centre backs for what amounted to chump change..

So to cut to the chase, do us a favour and don't come on here pointing the finger at my club's transfer spending and then whinging about not being able to complete..

I suggest you get yourself a bedsheet and make a big, fuck off banner asking your owners, FSG, "Where's ALL the fkin money gone"..!

Hope the dipper liberally applied vaseline before reading that.

18:04

Liverpool in 'full agreement' over postponement​

Man Utd P-P Liverpool
Liverpool says they were in "full agreement" with the decision to postpone the match.
It added: "It is our position that public safety must be the number one factor in any such decision, with the ability to provide a secure environment for the participants, staff and officials being a particular priority.
"It was clearly not possible for this to be guaranteed today due to a situation which escalated rapidly.
"We will continue to have dialogue with Manchester United, the Premier League and the local authorities to find a suitable date to reschedule."

Have to say that made me laugh. Weren't worried about safety when ours or Real Madrid's team busses were being bricked were they?

Thats more like it Bill, a return to your usual post length.
..And all perfectly sensible points and questions.
Our owners need to stop thinking with their American sports franchise head and accept City are a model that should be followed.
If we dont we will be lucky if we get anywhere near challenging again for another 30years
Having been on ESPN looks like the Red Sox need some pitching and a 3rd baseman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.