Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn’t koeman Southampton manager when the dippers tapped up Van Dijk and he went on strike? They were doing well at the time too. I bet he’s stewed on that for a while and now the shoe is on the other foot.

Think you may be right - thing is I have little interest in what the dippers do so that part of the memory banks is sparsely populated and I could look it up but that would just take time I'll never get back.......

Oh please let this be true. I know several rags who would leap off very tall buildings if they found out that Sergio's transfer was somehow facilitated by Fred the Red...

Fred done well, helping city to sign the best overseas striker in P.L history.
Make a good t-shirt, flag even a song..

Ha ha poor little flower. The scary or possibly funny thing is that the poster will actually believe what they’ve written.

Clueless conspiracy theorist
Just had a look at that RAWK thread on us. The first post is Van Dick saying "Who cares", then it's the equivalent of a near 1000-page thread on us (they have 30 posts per page) which is bigger than most on their own team. So clearly they care quite a lot.

They do make you laugh don't they?

Does Phil Thompson live down south?
cae3735c9f98046199629ebb25b2ba55.jpg

Just had a look at that RAWK thread on us. The first post is Van Dick saying "Who cares", then it's the equivalent of a near 1000-page thread on us (they have 30 posts per page) which is bigger than most on their own team. So clearly they care quite a lot.

They do make you laugh don't they?
Awwwww bless. Clearly they don’t really care about us as we’re not an organic club.

However, I’m still to fathom out how they, or any of the other organically grown clubs grew organically.

Does this mean they grew their own money without any chemical fertiliser?

Or that they chat that much shit that this can be used as an organic fertiliser which can then be used to grow the club like it would plants?

Or the shit they chat has a marketable resale value to farmers so they organically grow crops?

It’s all a little confusing to me, but I’m sure you’ll have an answer for me as the ‘organically grown’ club must be financial terminology you’ve come across many times in your line of work?

One that leeches off the government the first chance it gets by furloughing staff?
Nah. It's the billionaires and millionaires who do the biggest business when it comes to leeching off the govt. In the trillions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.