Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

They're obsessed with us, absolutely obsessed. It's sad but, at the same time, flattering that they feel the need to constantly tweet about something that they would have you believe they don't care about. Like that creature in Star Trek 2; The Wrath of Khan, we've burrowed our way into their heads.

Seriously Virgil Van Dijk trends on twitter every time Dias has a good game. They're absolutely obsessed.

On another note, nice to see some of them realizing the position they're in...

Seriously Virgil Van Dijk trends on twitter every time Dias has a good game. They're absolutely obsessed.

On another note, nice to see some of them realizing the position they're in...

FSG have ran them like a US sport, go big for 2/3 seasons then you lose your best players due to age, cost, injuries and everything then you go back to normality again. It is why you very rarely get the same teams winning all the time in their sports.

They won't/can't afford to go big again this summer, nobody really can.

I think this lot are on the cusp of mediocrity once more, it stems down to whether fsg will back the cheerleader to rebuild - but there is no chance fsg will just put their hand in their own pocket so they will surely have to sell

So who goes? Mane, salah, teethinio ? Is this summer going to be a buyers market after a pandemic?

After their January shite signings I reckon they will stand still, then their some of their so called mentality monsters will be hitting 30

Happy days

They're obsessed with us, absolutely obsessed. It's sad but, at the same time, flattering that they feel the need to constantly tweet about something that they would have you believe they don't care about. Like that creature in Star Trek 2; The Wrath of Khan, we've burrowed our way into their heads.

Coincidentally 29 May is also the 36th anniversary of the killing of 39 people at a European Cup final - I wonder if the cunts will be doing anything to get that 'trending' on twitter?

The best part if all this is that we as a club have been through the very dark shit times and nothing can stop us from enjoying what we are experiencing....the bitterness from all the others just makes it that much much sweeter
So true...shows what a load of old pony all that ‘everybody’s second favourite team’ shite was. At the time I remember thinking ‘if we’re everyone’s second favourite team, how come none of these tossers can resist having a cheap, hackneyed crack at our expense?’If they’re trying to replicate our self deprecating humour then they were failing miserably. But we all know they weren’t... we were just the still well supported sleeping giant floundering around making spineless wrecks feel better about themselves. Now the whole everybody’s second favourite team has gone, with a few exceptions, all you hear is ‘boohoo waaah it’s not fair, I want my mummy and my dummy’ from the same set of spineless wankers... oh and the murderous ones trying to convince themselves that we’re all really angry and not enjoying the ride at all, the fucking brainless morons!

So true...shows what a load of old pony all that ‘everybody’s second favourite team’ shite was. At the time I remember thinking ‘if we’re everyone’s second favourite team, how come none of these tossers can resist having a cheap, hackneyed crack at our expense?’If they’re trying to replicate our self deprecating humour then they were failing miserably. But we all know they weren’t... we were just the still well supported sleeping giant floundering around making spineless wrecks feel better about themselves. Now the whole everybody’s second favourite team has gone, with a few exceptions, all you hear is ‘boohoo waaah it’s not fair, I want my mummy and my dummy’ from the same set of spineless wankers... oh and the murderous ones trying to convince themselves that we’re all really angry and not enjoying the ride at all, the fucking brainless morons!

Yes I'd rather be hated for winning than loved for losing.

Not sure whether I want them to get Europa or not

I think I do, yes they will make more money but they will have to play more games and they don't have the squad to cope

They are banking on selling pretty much their entire depth, if they get Europa they will need that depth or they will have to play the first teamers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.