Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dippers seem to think we regard them as rivals LOL!!! Why would any City fan regard that sh&t stain of an outfit as rivals??, they are not, flucked a premiership and have been an embarrassment since, they are simply bad champions . Back now to being also rans going on about titles and success from the last millennium, it would be funny if they were not so sad and pathetic.
Premier League.

They'll walk it, easy.
West Brom
Burnley
Palace
Not many easier runs
"Not many easier run ins"....IF you are actually playing well with lots of confidence.
If it were City of Chelsea playing those 3 games I would have real confidence of 3 wins...not the way "we" are playing at present.
I also seem to recall playing Palace and almost expecting to win and something going horribly wrong.
So I take nothing at all for granted.

So three cheers for Manchester City; the most soulless, miserable Premier League season ever is theirs to keep.

The strangest, most surreal campaign in recent memory this may have been, but it will end with the most predictable of finishes as the side with the deepest pockets and best squad in world football once more ends up on top.

From the echo lol
Even the paper is bitter

So three cheers for Manchester City; the most soulless, miserable Premier League season ever is theirs to keep.

The strangest, most surreal campaign in recent memory this may have been, but it will end with the most predictable of finishes as the side with the deepest pockets and best squad in world football once more ends up on top.

From the echo lol
Even the paper is bitter

I accidentally clicked on a story about Scott Carson playing last night to see if they could write something positive about Pep handing a start to someone who has been around the club pushing Eddie and Zack Stefan in training and a former player who was part of their champions league success in 2005. Nope turned out to be a Klopp wouldn’t do what Pep would do piece. Bitter deluded twats, their piss boiling is my ambrosia.

From the echo lol
Even the paper is bitter

The paper mirrors the cult, it's either hyperbole or wishful thinking.

If a newspaper was ever guilty of walking aggressively it's this one.

I'm a Leeds fan and was clinging onto the idea that Burnley would get something against Liverpool. They're not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.