Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
So three cheers for Manchester City; the most soulless, miserable Premier League season ever is theirs to keep.

The strangest, most surreal campaign in recent memory this may have been, but it will end with the most predictable of finishes as the side with the deepest pockets and best squad in world football once more ends up on top.

From the echo lol
Even the paper is bitter
One year on and they're bemoaning not investing in some thread.
I don't remember being so bitter when they dominated the 70s and 80s using the Pools money.
The irony of benefiting directly from money generated from people, desperately seeking a change in their lives by quasi-gambling, is sadly lost on them.

Just been inside Anfield to get my first Jab..... wanted to cover all basis in the slim chance I get a final ticket.

One year on and they're bemoaning not investing in some thread.
I don't remember being so bitter when they dominated the 70s and 80s using the Pools money.
The irony of benefiting directly from money generated from people, desperately seeking a change in their lives by quasi-gambling, is sadly lost on them.
They had investment over 5 decades from the 50’s. Which transformed them from a struggling second division outfit.

5 teams can enter the CL now so if Liverpool get 4th they're in no matter what.
As far as I'm aware, the only time we would get 5 teams is if either the CL or Europa League winners were English, and finished outside the top 4.

Regardless of who wins in 2 weeks, if Chelsea finish in the top 4 then there's no extra place awarded. However if Chelsea somehow didn't finish in the top 4, but beat us in Porto, then they'd qualify for next season's CL along with the teams in the top 4.

So you're right that if Liverpool finish top 4 then they're in regardless now. The only way 4th place could have missed out is if both Arsenal & Chelsea finished out of the top 4 but won their respective European tournaments. Obviously Arsenal can't do that now.

Last edited:
So three cheers for Manchester City; the most soulless, miserable Premier League season ever is theirs to keep.

The strangest, most surreal campaign in recent memory this may have been, but it will end with the most predictable of finishes as the side with the deepest pockets and best squad in world football once more ends up on top.

From the echo lol
Even the paper is bitter

Saw that the other day - we are totally ingrained in their heads that it is hilarious. They say that there not bothered yet they consistently talk about how there not bothered !! and their local dipper paper continuously name-checks little old City in every article

bitter till the end and the more it continues the more I laugh

Saw that the other day - we are totally ingrained in their heads that it is hilarious. They say that there not bothered yet they consistently talk about how there not bothered !! and their local dipper paper continuously name-checks little old City in every article

bitter till the end and the more it continues the more I laugh
Starting to get a bit of sick in the back of my throat....these horrible git now have a chance for 4th they are raising there fooking heads again.
The this season dosnt count brigade are now wetting themselves regards scrapping into 4th
Come on WBA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.