Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted on a totally different social media page about how embarrassing for Liverpool to celebrate like they just won the Champions League by overcoming the mighty WBA with the last kick of the match via an own goal. The vitriol from Liverpool fans was incredible. Must post things like that more often, they are obviously panicking.
I despise Liverpool as much as anyone else on here. Especially their weird breed of fans.
But that goal gave a top 4 finish in their own hands. And we all know how much money is involved in qualifying for the Chimps League. Therefore I find no embarrassment in the way they celebrated a last minute goal by their goalkeeper and the consequences that go with it.

Now I just hope they still finish outside the top 4.

Let's face it the prem are gonna give them 4th spot let's just except it, it's inevitable.We know the game is bent and they know we know, but until someone has the balls to really investigate and get the evidence to prove it then the prem can do what they want when they want to OUR game they forget they are the custodians not the owners .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.