Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
So three cheers for Manchester City; the most soulless, miserable Premier League season ever is theirs to keep.

The strangest, most surreal campaign in recent memory this may have been, but it will end with the most predictable of finishes as the side with the deepest pockets and best squad in world football once more ends up on top.

From the echo lol
Even the paper is bitter
Tbf he acknowledged that we have the best squad in world football and that we are considerably richer than them. He thinks that’s a bad thing, I fucking love it. Scouse cünt.

Tbf he acknowledged that we have the best squad in world football and that we are considerably richer than them. He thinks that’s a bad thing, I fucking love it. Scouse cünt.
We are not considerably richer than them. It’s just that we invest all of our profits back into the squad, and Littlewoods don’t.

We are not considerably richer than them. It’s just that we invest all of our profits back into the squad, and Littlewoods don’t.
We are considerably richer than them, whether FFP allows us to spend the full extent of our riches is another point.

Who cares about the money situation ???
The sooner these plastic rats that support Utd/ Liverpool are smashed back into the woodwork the better :)

amazing how many pond life rats came out of the woodwork once they won the title :( one a lad who sat in a pub years ago completely oblivious that the Merseyside Derby was on while he sat well away from the tele

Who cares about the money situation ???
The sooner these plastic rats that support Utd/ Liverpool are smashed back into the woodwork the better :)

amazing how many pond life rats came out of the woodwork once they won the title :( one a lad who sat in a pub years ago completely oblivious that the Merseyside Derby was on while he sat well away from the tele
One of my best mates at work is a Valley Parade S/T holder, but he hates the rags almost as much as I do and almost as much as he hates dirty Leeds.

One of my best mates at work is a Valley Parade S/T holder, but he hates the rags almost as much as I do and almost as much as he hates dirty Leeds.
You know Leeds really never bothered me again then over the last year or so I just realised how much I despise the twats ........... when they where shite you hardly ever heard anything and now suddenly the Bradford Whites have popped up on mass :( folk who never go to games giving it the big in ......... gobshite in my local a great huge Leeds fan I will be amazed if he’s done 10 games over the last 30 years ......... it’s to expensive blah blah but will happily piss up more on a weekend ......... and sorry to hear about your mate :( give him my deepest condolences;)

Starting to get a bit of sick in the back of my throat....these horrible git now have a chance for 4th they are raising there fooking heads again.
The this season dosnt count brigade are now wetting themselves regards scrapping into 4th
Come on WBA
The paper boy and he's first team on Thursday fucked up big time. I now have this crazy thought of Chelsea playing in the champs league final knowing its a must win or Thursday night footy.

The paper boy and he's first team on Thursday fucked up big time. I now have this crazy thought of Chelsea playing in the champs league final knowing its a must win or Thursday night footy.

So the winner of the CL qualifies (if they haven’t already)? Thought they scrapped that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.