Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
They knew full well it was a serious injury, but they continued anyway. You could see the moment impact was made that something was seriously wrong and that we could have had a tragedy on our hands, but those sickening fuckers clapped and cheered like they'd won the game.

One day, some way, karma is going to catch up with that most disgusting of all football clubs and wreak a havoc the likes of which we've never seen before, it'll be of epic proportions.

I disliked the rags for years and years and bloody years, then that grotesque despot came onto the scene and my dislike became an almost psychotic hatred so intense that I thought I'd have to be fucking sectioned...and then that zombified cult became flavour of the month again after 30 years in the wilderness and my focus turned on those foul çunts once more.

Karma's a woman, you thieving dole-scrounging bastards.
I did laugh at that. As ever and despite the psychosis you are able to put your hatred into words so well.

I now have this image of a mild mannered, happy go lucky chappy walking down the street of say Tonbridge and you spy a dipper shirt. All of a sudden the muscles start rippling, one eye starts twitching and in a flash the psychosis has morphed you into a sky blue Hulk.

That whole incident reignited my hatred for the red Scouse twats( which had been dormant since the late 70s).
The MSM and Scouse syncophants made it appear as though Ederson was to blame for his concussion, and that Mane was completely innocent.
"Fucking Scouse Cunts".
Amazing that isn't. I saw it again a few days ago and I can't believe it was even suggested that was the keepers fault. That incident alone and reporting of it is a good fair snapshot of the shit our club has had thrown at it.

Amazing that isn't. I saw it again a few days ago and I can't believe it was even suggested that was the keepers fault. That incident alone and reporting of it is a good fair snapshot of the shit our club has had thrown at it.

If that had happened in the street, the player would probably have had to spend time in jail.
Utter dirty c**t.

Just got permission to expand the ground again according to the mail
So I presume they are buying up more homes, leaving them empty and the derelict to force residents out...or maybe they have done that already, (for a second time) to allow room for the Norwegians

They are without doubt a fkin despicable club, populated with unlikeable playing staff a twat of a manager, backed by dodgy as fcuk owners and sponsors and supported by the biggest set of, this means more, self proclaimed knowledgeable, arrogant, nails down a blackboard accented fkin fans known to man..

I missed the Scotland game yesterday because of work but seeing the result automatically got me thinking of that horrible bastard Robertson..

No axe to grind with the Scotland team but I was chuffed he fkin lost as he's a cnut of the highest order who hopefully one day soon will get his cummuppance and get smashed into the advertising hoardings .!

Some of the pricks were saying it was Eddie's fault for being so far out of his goal.
I wonder what they would say of Scotlands goalie yesterday? Now that's what l call the goalies fault;)

I didn’t understand at the time - and I still don’t - why there was any doubt that it was a sending off.

It was clearly dangerous play that endangered another professional; two criteria for a straight red, so there should never have been any question about it.

There is something seriously wrong with dippers ffs

Don't forget, the dippers only cleared the snow off the kop end of their pitch at half time when they played Leicester so they have got some fkin cheek moaning about the state of our pitch 2 fkin seasons ago, how fkin small-time of them..!

The were top, unbeaten and title favourites when they turned up..

They got fkin beat fair and square and bottled the title that year..

Long grass
Thickly painted goal lines
Kompany should have been sent off
Windy
Rainy
11 millimetres

Suck it up you whinging fuckers..!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.