Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are without doubt a fkin despicable club, populated with unlikeable playing staff a twat of a manager, backed by dodgy as fcuk owners and sponsors and supported by the biggest set of, this means more, self proclaimed knowledgeable, arrogant, nails down a blackboard accented fkin fans known to man..

I missed the Scotland game yesterday because of work but seeing the result automatically got me thinking of that horrible bastard Robertson..

No axe to grind with the Scotland team but I was chuffed he fkin lost as he's a cnut of the highest order who hopefully one day soon will get his cummuppance and get smashed into the advertising hoardings .!
Good to see your hatred is strong. I’m the same with Scotland and don’t have an axe to grind, always wanting the Home Nations to challenge (Ireland, also) but when you see what the likes of Robertson does then you have a little smile when it shows him dejected after a game.

and Ederson coming out of his goal too quick
What did Neville say, he should be classed as an outfield player and no way was it a red card? This was at a point where United had a slim chance for the league and needed Liverpool to win.

His statement was completely false and that’s when we all knew that these comments were being used to brush things under the carpet, they were so absurd.

What did Neville say, he should be classed as an outfield player and no way was it a red card? This was at a point where United had a slim chance for the league and needed Liverpool to win.

His statement was completely false and that’s when we all knew that these comments were being used to brush things under the carpet, they were so absurd.
This was in September; I doubt that there were any considerations about winning the League at that point.

gargoyle one is a fucking idiot.

Even if Eddie was an outfield player it was a red all day long. The criticism the ref got never mind Eddie shows how biased the media was /is. Why some on here think Neville is decent I don't know.

Anyway back to the dips, I see they are being allowed even more concerts by the council. The local residents were promised it was only going to be 5 a year, hmm mind you it will mean the dips can buy their houses even cheaper now to allow for the stadium expansion

Amazing that isn't. I saw it again a few days ago and I can't believe it was even suggested that was the keepers fault. That incident alone and reporting of it is a good fair snapshot of the shit our club has had thrown at it.

"He had his eye on the ball." But wouldn't have tried to "control" the ball at that height if he didn't know the keeper was coming

I was with a Liverpool fan yesterday who reckons a lot of their season ticket holders just have them to sell on to the Norwegians!

And their stadium expansion...

"He had his eye on the ball." But wouldn't have tried to "control" the ball at that height if he didn't know the keeper was coming

I was with a Liverpool fan yesterday who reckons a lot of their season ticket holders just have them to sell on to the Norwegians!

And their stadium expansion...

Who got the bullet for wasting £50 million on the new stadium project? That must have been a serious event shirley??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.